Special Episode: A short Trip with Hebikura to claim the Titan Gauntlet (PART 2)

Hey everyone including to all Avengers fans around the globe! WELCOME to the Special episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where we will be looking into Shadow's short trip with Jugglur to the World of Attack on Titan to find out what Shadow is going to do next. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND ATTACK ON TITAN!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

After Eren fell to the base of Maria Wall where a huge hole was created by a Colossal Titan, Armin who is standing at the top of the Wall and Jugglur who watched from afar while being in the debris of destroyed and burnt building while in his Zeppandon Titan form watched in worry that Eren has fallen, for the Colossal Titan to look at the fallen Titan before him.

(A/N: Colossal Titan (Bertholdt).)

Armin: EREN!!!!

Jugglur: EREN!!!!

They yelled.

Inside the Colossal Titan, Bertholdt looked at Eren's titan form with no emotion as he began to start his next move.

Bertholdt: It looks like I was right. The fight is already over. He probably suffered a heavy concussion. It looks like he can't even stand yet. That's enough.... I'm putting an end to this.... this time,... there will be NO MISTAKES!!!!

He said.

Armin watched as the Colossal Titan raised it colossal-sized hand as he swung it over where Armin was standing, only for Jugglur's Titan form to stop it in its tracks, to Armin's surprise, knowing that he was saved by his Captain.

Armin: CAPTAIN!!

Jugglur (Titan Form): GET OUT OF HERE!!! MEET UP WITH THE OTHERS!!!!!!! I GOT EREN!!!

Jugglur yelled.

Armin nods at this and quickly used his gear to grapple away to safety. While Armin regroups with the rest, Jugglur looks at Bertholdt in his Colossal Titan form.

Jugglur (Titan Form): Bertholdt, stop this!!!! You're going to dig yourself a bigger grave if you keep going like this!

Bertholdt (Colossal Titan): It doesn't matter. What matters is destroying the walls and everything in my path,... starting with Eren and the horses. And I think adding you to my list will be better so I won't ever again have to endure your pontificating.