Volume 4: No Safe Haven

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the twelveth and the very last episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Another Pallad starts laughing*

Mitchell's POV: 

I flew past the wall and torn down houses, to find the rest of my team, Jaune, Ruby, Ren and Nora fighting this half horse, weird stretchy armed Grimm. From what I could tell and observed, it is extremely powerful as one of which was its screams sounded like pure evil. I watched as my teammates and my friends stood together near a tree where Qrow was at as I landed beside the group.

Me: Well... this is one freaky ass motherfuc--

Shadow: Language, PLEASE!!! But still, you could say that.

My POV:

I looked at Ren, seeing that he had pure anger in his eyes. And from the looks of things, he really didn't like this Grimm. The Grimm then looked at Qrow as Jaune put away his sword as he ran over to Qrow and helped him up, the Grimm then started charging towards him. Then, I noticed Ren using his semblance to cloud the two in order for the Grimm not to see them, although they just right in front of it.

Ren: Just get him to safety!!

While Jaune was taking Qrow to safety, Ruby, Nora, Ren, Tenka, Mitchell, Rachel and I started to attack the Grimm. While attacking, we realized that it is no use as this thing was too powerful, its arms could even go very far, using them to throw and hit every sincle one of us back so as to prevent us from getting close to it.

As Jaune returnedto see the situation, he suggested to everyone;

Jaune: Guys! Go in a circle!!

And with that suggestion stated, we all ran in a circle surrounding the Grimm. Things were going well as everyone of us tried not to get hit. While trying not to get hit, I noticed Ruby and Jaune taking a breather as Jaune sheathed back his sword, to my confusion.

Ruby: What are you doing?

Jaune: This!

Jaune unsheathed his sword with his scabbard still on as his weapon turned into a Greatsword as he charged towards the Grimm.

Me: OH MY OUM AND GEMDEUS HE HAS A GREATSWORD!!!

I said in delight as I kept running in a circle as I started shooting at the Grimm once again, same went for Ruby after she smirked. As everyone kept the grimm distracted, Jaune slashed the Grimm's rear leg causing the Horse Grimm to shiek neigh in pain as it used its rear legs to kick Jaune aside, only for jaune to manage to get back up on his feet fast.

Then, the Grimm held its arms straight out and started spinning them fast, hitting every single one of us, only for meto get back on my feet as I caught Ruby, and for Ren to jump onto a tree and started to fire at the Grimm but to no avial as the Grimm used its arm and pinned him to a tower behind the tree, it was going to use its other arm to kill him when;

Nora: RUBY!!

Nora called out to Ruby as she helped Nora to gain momentum as Nora shot herself up towards Ren as she hit the arm up, only for it to catch her hammer and also pinning her to the wall in the process.

Rachel: Phew...

Tenka: That was close...

As the Nuckelavee flings Nora around, she is knocked to the ground with her Aura completely depleted. Ren uses his pistol's blades to give himself leverage to pull the Nuckelavee hand off of him. He repeatedly goes after the creature, exhibiting reckless behavior, his eyes wild.