Volume 2 Opening

(A/N: Music starts here. Focus lyrics in video.)

In the school courtyard, Ruby stands alone, her eyes closed and head faced down; her red cape and rose-petal aura flutters in the wind. Suddenly, she is not alone as Shadow, along with his team, Weiss, Blake and Yang are in similar stances, manifesting their own auras as white flames consume the buildings. Ruby finally looks up into a sky with an inverted color scheme: black moon, white sky. The two teams look on as their beloved Beacon dissolves into nothingness.

The white oblivion turns to night, and from the full moon falls Ruby, descending towards the planet through layers of clouds. She quickly gets her bearings and spreads her limbs to slow down, petals spiraling around her.

Upon her maneuver, giant black gears rain from the heavens and form into a large clockwork window at the Tower of Beacon, where Ozpin stands with his cane, with the reader beside him, his weapon drawn.

Before the gates of Beacon, Shadow is seen holding his weapon with both hands, the axe part of his weapon pointing downwards, Mitchell is at the Team Leader's left, his Gauntlets in their deactivated state as he placed his hand on his hip, Tenka is seen on the Team Leader's right, crossing his arms, with Rachel to his right, doing the same.

Ruby is still falling through the air, but when she looks to her sides, Team STRM, along with Yang, Weiss, and Blake are right there descending at the same speed, joined immediately by a multitude of other characters. They streak towards the city of Vale until Ruby lands in a crouch that decimates the stone beneath her, followed quickly by her teammates of RWBY, three members of STRM, and more. Tenka is the last to land.

Tenka dressed in his armour, is fighting one on four against CRDL, each surrounded by a color over their entire bodies, in a white amphitheater. 

Cinder looks up from her repose with flames burning up her neck and in her right eye as she stares and smiles at Shadow, who is floating before her with half of his body in a snow flurry, glaring.

As she runs through the columns, Ruby's image shifts to Weiss, then Blake, and lands on Yang until she punches forward, Blake coming out of the blonde with blades slicing, Weiss jumping out from the Faunus to raise her rapier, and their leader emerging last to slash once more with her sniper-scythe, with Team STRM coming down from above weapons drawn as the reader simply shoots ice blast forward and gave a slash with his axe soon after.

(A/N: Music ends here.)