Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 1)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the first part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*punches the gong real hard many times like Star platinum*

3rd Person's POV:

It's been days since Team STRM's battle against Team JEWL aka, Jon's brother's team and after today's Shadow and Rachel's current Doubles Round against Crystal and Ange, Shadow and his team are seen walking through the Fairgrounds as they are seen looking around for things to do before watching Team RWBY's doubles round which will be coming up in a few hours time.

While they're walking, Team STRM were in the middle of discussing about Shadow and Rachel's Doubles Match when Rachel used her own semblance against the opposing team.

(A/N: Fairgrounds in the Kingdom of Vale.)

Tenka: So, you managed to use your semblance without combining with anyone's Semblance?

Rachel: Yeah!!

Rachel said excitedly.

Tenka: Well, I'm proud of you, Rach.

Mitchell: We all are. Honestly, we didn't expect that coming out from you.

Rachel & Shadow: I KNOW!!!!!!!

Rachel and Shadow said in unison.

Tenka: But one mystery lies is.... where did that semblance and that Power of the Dragon come from.

Tenka implied.

Shadow and Rachel looked at each other, agreeing to Tenka's point that his question is indeed a mystery. And soon, they including Mitchell gave it a thought about their possible answer until Mitchell chimed in.

Mitchell: Maybe she acquired it during the battle. What do you think, Rach?

Rachel & Tenka: Hmmmm....