Special Episode: Shadow's Request (Special SHORT Episode)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 whereby we will be focusing on Shadow's request about his Maiden Powers. It may be disheartening that he can't qualify for the finals, but he agreed to keep his powers to a low profile until the next guardian is chosen. But, the question is, what is his request or condition to Ozpin's agreement to keep his powers a low profile, find out when the game begins. OH, do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

My POV:

Me: WHAT!?

I was downright shocked at the sudden decision.

Me: Wait, wait, wait. You guys can't... you can't do this to me! You can't just---

Glynda: Please understand what we are trying to do here, Shadow. 

Ironwood: We don't want to arouse more suspicion about your being. Your fight with Qrow a few days ago was a close call to your revealing. We don't want to risk it again.

Qrow: And don't think I haven't saw your last match during the doubles round, kid. You barely held your mother's powers within you during the fight.

I am totally at lost for words, they were all correct. Honestly speaking, Qrow was definitely right, I don't know how he knows it, but he was right that I barely held the enormous power within when I was knocked out towards the ship, much more as it crashed down upon me. Sighing in downcast, I finally agreed with them.

Me: Fine, okay then. I guess I'll just have to choose one of my teammates to do so.

Ironwood: Very well, please take your time.

I then think about my teammates and how they fought. But, from the looks of things, I am still in a pickle as they are really good fighters like me. That was until Qrow gave me a sudden idea about one of myteammates.

Qrow: How about that hotheaded, Dragon chick of yours? She seems to be up for it.

Ozpin: Yes. The way I see it, Ms. Claws' the fiercest fighter among your team. 

Glynda: I couldn't agree more.

Me: Hmmmm... Actually, that's not a bad idea. Rachel has been ranting about that. I guess telling her this could up the odds of her winning for the tournament. And also, she has finally unlocked her semblance, too. So yeah, great idea! (I said this as I smiled)

Ironwood: Then it's settled then, Miss Claws will take over you for the Finals. Thank you for making this decision with us.

Qrow: Don't worry abouther, Doc. She'll be alright.

Me: (Smiles) Okay. Then, I shall be off to my team to inform them about the news.

I soon walked away from Ozpin and his smallgroup who are now discussing about something important, most importantly about Amber's condition. That is when I decided, if they want me to let Rachel take my place, there has to be a request or a condition I can make with them. So, I walked back as they were discussing.

Qrow: Well, that went... unexpectedly well...

Ozpin: Shadow's heart is at the right place,... but when he discovered the truth, he was a bit misguided, but I know that he knows what he's doing.