Special Episode: Three down, One to go

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 where we will be looking at the events, right after the Fall of Beacon, after Volume 3 has ended and the scene will be shown at somewhere in the Emerald Forest. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been days since the Fall of Beacon and the Kingdom of Vale is nothing but ruins now, much like Mountain Glenn but in a worse state as this is a kingdom we are talking about. Grimm were roaming freely around Vale, Downtown, Emerald Forest, Forever Fall, Central, the Docks, Beacon Academy, every single inch of the Kingdom of Vale was overruned by the Creatures of Grimm.

That is until a tremor happened at the Outskirts of Mountain Glenn. The tremor coming from the Outskirts is currently taking place far away from Mountain Glenn and the abandoned underground city where the Maga Tano Orochi Kaiju Capsule was located, and where the White Fang used to go as their hideout.

Suddenly, the ground gave way as something huge emerged from the ground in great speed, with Belial in his Armoured Golzamora form to emerge first, and for the seismic creature to emerge next through the hole Armoured Golzamora created, with some burnt marks on its body.

(A/N: Ultraman Belial - Armoured Golzamora Form.)

(A/N: Unknown Grimm

(A/N: Unknown Grimm.)

Belial: Yuki! King of Khimaira!!

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): ON IT!!!

Yuki said in a rush while activating the said form before the Grimm eats them.