Volume 1: Forever Fall

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the thirteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

The next day:

3rd person's POV:

Mitchell: Ugh! Come on already, cap! We're gonna be late for the trip!

Shadow: Just give me 10 more minutes, Mitchell....

Shadow rolled onto his side away from Mitchell and draped his covers over his entire body in hopes that he would just let him sleep more. Last night after Shadow got back into Beacon, he went outside to the rooftop of the dormitory to train and to improve his aura and semblance, not knowing that it was 2am in the morning when he finished. His tardiness only caused Mitchell to sigh frustratingly.

Mitchell: Ah, Jeez! Come on already! Rachel! A little help, please?

Rachel then walked over to Shadow and combined his semblance against him as she lifted his covers in his feet and sent a burning and icy sensation in it, causing me jump out of bed, big time.

Shadow: Alright! Fine! I'll get up. Dag nab it. I hate it when you do that, Rachel.

She gave him a smirk and received a high-five from Mitchell while he got up and fixed his bed.

Rachel: I guess I have my semblance to thank for.

She playfully giggled, which Shadow rolled his eyes at.

Shadow: Oh, ha ha. Very funny.

Mitchell: Now, come on! The others are waiting outside, so we can head out to the trip together today.

Shadow: Wait. Others? And where's Tenka?

Mitchell: Yeah! Ruby and her team decided to tag along with us, and Tenka is already with them.

Shadow: Okay then. Let's meet them now. But before that, I must change.

And with that, they left the dormitory room so Shadow could get changed.

Shadow stretched out his arms, did a simple exercise and started getting changed into his battle garments, strapping on his utility belt and fastening up his shoes. He puts on his trench coat and grabbed his parablagun from his desk table. He then hurried outside of the dorm and met up with the rest of his team and found Ruby and her Team there as well.

Shadow: Sorry for the wait, guys.

Weiss then gazed at him, and so did Tenka. But he shrugged them off completely.

Weiss: Are you always that late?

Shadow: No, and sorry for the delay. I've been training last night. So, should we get going?

Ruby: Yeah, we have to meet up in the courtyard with the rest of our classmates

Shadow: Well then, let's get going.

And with that, we started walking outside towards the courtyard to meet the others.

---TIMESKIP---