Special Episode: A short Trip with Hebikura to claim the Titan Gauntlet

Hey everyone including to all Avengers fans around the globe! WELCOME to the Special episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where we will be looking into Shadow's short trip with Jugglur to the World of Attack on Titan to find a gauntlet known as the Titan Gauntlet. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND ATTACK ON TITAN!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

I then clenched both my gauntlet-like fists as I finally know who Thanos really is.

Me: So, you dare destroy a world with your Gauntlet? Well, it is time that we meet, soon, Destroyer of Worlds, Purple Guy, or should I say....... Thanos!

I said.

While exclaiming to myself what I am up against real soon, a voice spoke and called out, for me to jump in shock.

???: So, at first you're gonna beat Salem from destroying the World is your game,... and now, collecting Gauntlets to beat a titan is your new game in the mix of thing, huh... Shadow.

Me: WHUU!!!!!!!

I jumped out of bed, in shock as I went on my feet, aiming my gauntlets whoever called me out, to see a Majin leaning against the room door leading out to the living room, for me to recognize him.

(A/N: This Majin form of Jugglus Jugglur.)

Me: H-hey... I recognize you. You're Master Orb's friend and rival, you'r-

???: Jugglus Jugglur.

He greeted.

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow soon lowered his arms and sighed in relief, knowing it's just another ally.

Shadow: And here I thought-

Jugglus Jugglur: Your mind is like an open book, you know that?

Jugglur interrupted.

Shadow: Huh? What do you mean?