Special Episode: Got away with it by a Pardon

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 1 whereby we will be looking at how Shadow got to drive around with Tridoron without paying fines or have tickets stuck onto his car! Do take note that his special episode links back to the twelveth episode of  this insert. And it is my first time doing this so please, show some love for this Special episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My POV:

Me: Well, that being said that it is true... (Activates the same Gashat again and the same police sports car appears in front of us) ... TO THE TRIDORON MOBILE!!!!

I offered the girls a drive back to Beacon by car. When everyone is on board, I pressed on the accelerator and we sped off to Beacon.

Ruby: (Inner thoughts) This is just the Best . Day . Of my entire life...... EVER!!!

Me: (Inner thoughts) Best day, in my entire life. (smiles)

I was making a right turn to take a shortcut to Beacon until I was halted by the Vale Police Officer.

Weiss: It's the police! 

Yang: I think you sped too much. 

Me: Shh shh shhh... calm down, ladies. I got this.

I then put my game-face on as I put on my shades as I slowed down my car right next to the Officer.

Me: (Winding down the car window) Yes, officer. How may I help you?

Officer: Yeah, I'm here for a specific reason and that, is for that car of yours.

Me: (Tilts my head slighty to my right) Oh? Why is that?

Officer: Well, you have been speeding around here. And I don't tolerate that. I'm giving you a ticket.

As the officer is about to write me a ticket. Weiss then spoke to me.

Weiss: I told you speeding is a bad idea.

Ruby: We're gonna be i---

Me: Ruby, Weiss, chill. I got this covered.