Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 5)

To be resumed here.

3rd Person's POV:

Orochi, Dyna, Taiga and Gigant KishRyuOh CosmoRaptor braved the wind, trying to shoot Snake Darkness - Mark II down, along with the kaiju doing the exact same thing to the players, Shadow soon called by to discuss with them about the plan.

Shadow: Guys! It's Shadow. Here's what you gotta do.

----MEANWHILE----

At the destroyed Beacon Tower,

My POV:

Me: -- once you lure Gemdeus Cheinian at the exact spot where we are going to aim the weapon at, we all must proceed to our specific spots to launch our attacks and launch the weapon!! Sounds good?

Orochi (By via comms): Affirmative. We'll keep him busy until then.

Koh (By via comms): As long as it takes that minosaur down, let's do this!!

Dyna (By via comms): Alright!

Taiga (By via comms) (Hiroyuki's voice): Alright. You heard that didn't you, Taiga?

Taiga (By via comms): Yes. Then, let's keep it busy until it's charged up!

And with that, everyone in the sky began to launch attacks at Snake Darkness to keep it busy while me and the platoon used our might to move the weapon.

A few minutes later,

It has been a few minutes now as the Four Knights Platoon and I are at the top of the tower, trying to turn the weapon downwards to make it face 45° down for the plan to work, but to no avail as the weapon is hard to move and it won't budge.

(A/N: This is what The Weapon looks like.)

Cardin: this thing..... WON'T budge!!

Me: We have to try harder so it will take the shot at the specific location!!!!

Sky: But how are we suppose to do that!!!!