Volume 2: Mountain Glenn

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the tenth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

The full moon is shining over the ruined buildings of Mountain Glenn, and a lone Beowolf is searching through the rubble. It looks up briefly at the young girl who has it in her red crosshair scope, but Ruby Rose just lowers Crescent Rose and sighs in tiredness at she keeps a lookout over the destruction.

Shadow, Tenka, and the rest of Team RWBY were still lying down on their sleeping mats around the fire with our weapons nearby, and Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck is higher up, slumped down against the wall next to the hole in the ceiling/floor. Tenka was still sleeping peacefully, his hand still clasped on Blake's hand, with his wolf now found sleeping beside him.

My POV:

I, on the other hand, uncomfortably shifting on my mat, sweating cold bullets, as if I was having a worse nightmare. Which I actually am currently having. Inside my dream, I was in a city in ruins, fire spread rapidly. a woman's voice kept repeating my name too many times, followed by a man or some monster saying my name too many times until it came to the point I can't take it anymore, add the fact my right hand was searing in cold pain as well. Then suddenly, I sat up from my mat, breathing heavily, but not noisily enough to disturb the others. I then looked around find I'm still with your team, and I gasped for air then sighed in relief.

Me: (In head) A n-nightmare? Huh, well that's a fir-- Ah!!!

My right hand suddenly burned in cold pain again. I looked over my gloved hand, and was surprised to see it glowing eerily underneath the fabric of my glove. Deciding not to spook Ruby, who is still keeping a lookout over the demolished buildings, I silently transfigured my body into snow form and floated up all the way to the top of the building inconspicuously.

When I finally reached the top, I reverted back to my original form. The pain in my hand became too painful to bear, making me rip the glove right out of my hand, and tried letting out my Semblance out of it in frustration. Just then, I was incredibly shocked when a light beam and a Buzzsaw-like shuriken made of ice was projected out from my palm skyward.

Me: Whoa!

The glow was faint, but I felt incredible power within the beam and that ice shuriken. snowflakes and flurries were gathering up at the base of my palm. I just hoped no Grimm would come over to check it out. After a minute or two, I closed my palm to stop the beam, gathered up all the power within it, and slammed my fist down, creating a small circular shockwave around the roof. I heaved out a sigh in exhaustion, and stood up. I looked down at my hand in amazement before it turned into a surprised one again. The mark on my right palm was not found. I were relieved to see it is finally gone, but when I tried to summon some of my powers in my palm, only to see the mark again, but in a different way. Instead, the mark took the form of some kind of similar to a runic circle, floating a couple of centimeters off my palm with ice shards floating on top of the circle.

Then, the ice shards that were floating on top of the circle began to shake violently.

Me: Huh?

Out of curiousity, I leaned forward to take a closer look, but when they started glowing up by the second before it slowly cracked,

Me: Ooooohhh.... FUCK!

I withdrew my face back quickly, before it literally exploded, which I narrowly avoided by backflipping, and for some reason, I felt some of my Aura drained. When I landed back down, I was astonished to see a perfect, solid ice copy of myself in the same position I was at before the ice shards exploded.