Special Episode: Visiting an Old Friend

Hey everyone and WELCOME to another SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 whereby we will be focusing on a Grimm that saved Shadow during the Grimm Attack back in the twelve and last episode of Volume and how the Grimm came to be a friend of Shadow. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

*Grimm Tyrant blasts a fireball at the gong*

Ruby's POV:

It's now two weeks before the Vytal Festival Tournament and my team, and I, JNPR and STRM are totally excited about it. So, to start, we all trained since this morning till now and we have breaks here an there. Our training went well until... it happened when Shadow's Team arrived, without Shadow.

Me: Hey guys.

Tenka: Gretings, Ms Rose and friends.

Mitchell: Sup.

Rachel: Yo, girl.

Me: Hey, you guys seen Shadow?

Teams RWBY and JNPR started to look at the remaining members of STRM as Tenka answered.

Tenka: We were... gonna ask you the same thing, too.

Rachel: Yeah. Thought he was with you guys.

Yang: Well, he hasn't been here since morning.

Nora: Yeah! Where is he, anyway?

I then noticed everyone starting to feel worry about my boyfriend. So, I stood up for I said this.

Me: Alright, nobody panic. He could be anywhere around the school grounds. Let's go.

Several hours later,

We've searched high and low for Shadow but we found no trace of him. We checked the library, the dorms, the roof, the classrooms, the ballroom, the CCT Tower, and the town but to no avail. So, we gathered back to my dorm to discuss this.

Jaune: There is no sign of him.

Pyrrha: Probably he went somewhere with Professor Ozpin?

Weiss: Well, (looks at Ruby) that's a high possiblility.

Me: But, he wouldn't just leave without telling us, right?

Ren: Well, let's just hope he is with Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch.

???: Well, on the contrary, he isn't with me,and neither is he with Professor Goodwitch, I'm afraid.

Everyone stopped talking as we all looked at the doorway, revealing Professor Ozpin in front of us as he entered my dorm room.