Red Trailer

Heyeveryone! It's me, Shadow 264

Heyeveryone! It's me, Shadow 264. I just want to let you guys know that this will be my first Fan-fic crossover I will be doing today, and WELCOME, to the very first episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow/S) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, The Red Trailer where we will be looking at Ruby Rose and Shadow Wrath! Do take note that I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! 

So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

(hits gong real hard)

No one's POV:

A girl, wearing a crimson red cloak, standing before a grave on the side of a cliff. She had a petite figure of a 15-year old, a shoulder-length, black hair with red tint to it, and a pair of silver eyes. After a while, she leaves the cliffside towards the snow ridden forest, only to be confronted by a pack of Beowolves that quickly surrounded her.

Three wolves rushed in forward and attack. Just as the Beowolves were about to strike the girl about an inch away, she vanished in a flash of rose petals before appearing above them and shoots shoots the wolves with a weapon that resembles to a sniper. Her weapon then transforms into a scythe and she wraps the blade around one of the Beowolves.

She gives the Grimm a smirk before cutting it in half by using the recoil of a shot she fired. The girl then slams the scythe into the ground to brace it as she fires several rounds at the approaching and oncoming Beowolves that emerged from the woods to join the fight. The girl, engaged by 3 Beowolves, are all swiftly cut down by her, who utilizes a flurry of attacks to decapitate and destroy the former two, before decapitating the last one. Two more rushed out towards her, before she wraps her scythe around the closest one, before shooting, which cleaved the former in half, while the one farther away gets hit by sniper-scythe's round.

While she was just too busy fighting off a lot of Grimm, a Beowolf suddenly appeared out of nowhere, giving the girl a surprise attack. She narrowly block the attack with her scythe, only to be sent back a couple of feet away. She now stands with her weapon with no ammunition.

Girl's POV:

I quickly grabbed an ammunition cartridge to reload, but this cartridge was different as it had a symbol of a face on it instead of my usual Dust-Infused ammunition.

Me: Hmm... I wonder what this one would do...

I quickly reloaded my weapon and turned it back to its sniper mode. Just as I was about to aim it at the horde of Grimm, a Beowolf suddenly pounced towards me. I closed my eyes while aiming at the in-coming Grimm and fired a bullet at it. My eyes were still closed as I was expecting the worse that could have happened to me if I missed, but the worse case of scenario didn't happened. Instead, I heard a Game jingle.