Volume 1: Ruby Rose

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME once again to the very first episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where everything will begin! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

One day ago,

My POV:

It is 6:30pm on my watch and I was about to catch my flight to go to the main town, or should people call it, Kingdom of  Vale. Fortunately, the C.E.O of GENM Corporation cattered a Private Bullhead to take me there in time before it gets dark. But before I left, my pals from CR came with me as theywanted to send me off.

Emu: You take care of yourself, Shadow. Change the Kingdom of Vale's fate, in your own hands.

Me: Okay man. You can count on me to be safe out there. You take care and change people's fates in your own hands too, especially to you all.

Pallad: (smiles) Yeah. We'll see you, Genius Gamer Shadow.

Hiiro: Until you return, Intern. (bows)

Me: Until then, Genius Surgeon. (bows)

Taiga & Dan Kuroto: Take care of your Gashats, alright! / If you need new gashats or back-up, you know who to call! Your GOD will hear you!!

Kiriya: Hey, Ace No#2, when you come back from your Vacation, maybe you can lend me some of your ice and fire power, alright? And possibly, introdue me to your girlfriend ofyours that you met in the woods, alright?

Once Kiriya said the word "Girlfriend", everyone then turned to him, then back to me, stunned.

Me: (Blushing a bit) I-I-It's a long story!! She's NOT my girlfriend!!!! We just met.... but still, yeah. After I return from my vacation then we shall see if I can introduce her to you guys!! (Inner thoughts)I really have no idea what I'm saying....

Nico: Better not lose!!! But since you are going away for a while... I'll see you... (sadden to see me leave)

Me: Nico, don't worry. My teachings will not end here, for it will resume when i return. And in time, you will be the most powerful Ride-Player that has ever existed in the world. Okay, Genius Player N?

Nico then nods in reply. Then, Asuna, the Nurse and the Personnel of C.R arrived to send me off.

Asuna: Sorry. A lot of work must be done.

Me: Ah, it's okay. So, I'll be seeing you, Asuna... or Poppy.

Asuna: Yeah. Your workspace will be untouched. We will see you again soon, Intern Doctor Shadow.

Me: Yeah. (Looks at Bullhead) Okay, you guys... I gotta go. Later gators! (Hops on as the Bullhead takes flight)

As soon as the Bullhead was further away from where I work at, all I see is the view of a small island expanding its borders, where C.R and the hospital are at and the view of Vale as well.

R and the hospital are at and the view of Vale as well