Volume 1: The Badge and The Burden (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the tenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

My POV:

A couple of minutes later, Weiss comes back inside the classroom, now back in her regular attire. She walks across at the other end of the classroom, readies her Myrtenaster at the growling creature in the cage. My teammates and hers cheer her on from our seats in the front row, with me and my team behind them.

Yang: (raising her fist) Gooooo, Weiss!

Rachel: Yeah!

Mitchell: Good luck!

Blake: (waving a small flag saying "RWBY") Fight well!

Ruby: Yeah, represent teeeeam RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby! I'm trying to focus!

Ruby: (looking sheepish) Oh, um... Sorry...

Me: It's okay, Ruby. Let her take her moment.

Mitchell: Hey, Tenka?

Tenka: Yes?

Mitchell: It's about Professor Port's weapon. Wouldn't firing that thing will kind of... hurt? Like, I mean, look at it?

Tenka: It's alright. I see what you mean. Well, I don't know, Mitchell, but I'm guessing it's his personal preference...

Mitchell: Oh.

Rachel: Aren't you going to cheer for her, Tenka?

Tenka: After seeing Ruby get scolded for it? Nah. And besides, she doesn't need it. She just need to be confident and brave.

Rachel looks at him incredulously by his remark.

Rachel: What do you mean?

Tenka: She has talent. A talent for getting exactly what she wants.

Rachel and Mitchell stares at the samurai out of confusion, before deciding to drop the topic and turn their attention back towards the oncoming fight.

Port: Alllllllright! (next to the cage, pulling out his axe-blunderbuss) Let the match... BEGIN!!

The professor swings down and breaks the lock, dropping the cage door and revealing the Boarbatusk inside, which immediately charges at Weiss. She uses Myrtenaster to deflect its attack and roll to the side, readying herself for its next move. The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her.

 The Grimm stands a distance away from its enemy, studying her