A Halloween SPECIAL (2018) (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode part 2 of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 whereby we will be seeing Team RWBY, JNPR and STRM hosting and organizing a Halloween Party. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

Take note this happened before the Vytal Festival and in between Volumes 2,3 and after the Lovelica-tastrophy event.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

My POV:

At Seito University Hospital, an Atlesian Airship is docked above the Hospital as Gemdeus Machina and Shadow Wrath are in C.R. getting help from the Super Medical Team. However, there are some slightest setbacks due to the fact that Gemdeus Machina is a really powerful Omnipotent Bugster God and now he has shown himself before them in his human form.

 However, there are some slightest setbacks due to the fact that Gemdeus Machina is a really powerful Omnipotent Bugster God and now he has shown himself before them in his human form

(A/N: Seito University Hospital.)

Taiga: Shadow, are you crazy?! Why is he here?!

Hirro: How could you bring him to C.R.?!

Pallad: Johnny Maxima who is also Gemdeus Machina! Him of all people!!

Me: Guys, the city has been overruned by unknown creatures. So I had to bring him here for a reason. He knows everything about that scary creature called Grimmphos after tapping in to Atlas's Top Secret Files.

Johnny Maxima: Oh, I know everything about everything even if I use a simple scroll to search it up. I must admit, you all. I'm surprised you all are still here in one piece, including you, Hyper Muteki~.

Everyone looked at Johnny Maxima as we witness him relaxing on a chair as he placed his hands behind his head.

Emu: Well, no thanks to you. Don't get too comfortable, Gemdeus. You won't be staying!!

Johnny Maxima: Oh, M, M, M~ is that how you all treat your oldest and dearest mortal enemy that you nearly neigotiated with?

And with that, I watched the entire Super Medical Team, including the Bugsters that are on our sides and Johnny Maxima gave each other death glares for a moment until I interrupted the moment.

Me: (Looks at Johnny Maxima) You said you know and had a plan on how to stop Grimmphos after looking at the files on the Scroll???

Kiriya: Let's have it!!

We watched carefully as Johnny Maxima walked away from the angered crowd as he placed the scroll onto the table as the TV Screen in front of us began to show some files. Johnny then tapped onto one file as it showed Grimmphos, with everyone cringing as he looked pointy and disgusting.