Volume 4: Momma's Boy

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the very last and extra episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It was a normal day in Mistral and it has been days as Shadow aka, Doctor Shadow is currently treating Qrow's injuries after he got poisoned by Tyrian inside the house that our heroes are staying.

Ruby: Is he going to be okay?

Shadow: Certain. The poison is about to be 100% removed. But for now, we have to pray for the best he pulls through to the fullest.... which he is still fighting for that which I can tell.

Qrow: Heh. Speak of a real doctor...

Shadow: Oh hush you....

Ruby giggled a bit at their conversation only for Shadow to silence them soon after.

Shadow: Alright, guys. Settle down. Qrow, you need some rest, so I'd suggest you rest up so that you will be full on energy in a few days.

Qrow: Alright.

Shadow: Come on, Rubes. Let's give him time to rest.

Ruby: Alright.

And with that, both Shadow and Ruby exited the room that Qrow was resting as they are about to walk out of the house.

Ruby: So, where to???

Shadow: Now.... we look for medicine. Tenka has given me the address to where we get it. But from the looks of things, things are gonna be tough when it comes to looking for the house...

Ruby: Yeah... I can see that....

Ruby said as she and Shadow looked at all of the houses right in front of us, some has numbers, and some without, some tall-rise, some lowe-rise.

A few minutes later,

----MEANWHILE----

A group of five people were walking through the neighbourhood of Mistral, luggages and bags in hand and on their backs as they mae their way to one of the houses. However, something about these group of people look awfully familiar as they all made their way to a specific house.....

 However, something about these group of people look awfully familiar as they all made their way to a specific house

(A/N: Person 1 aka, Surai. Change his clothes colour to entirely blue, black and some areas, white.)

)