Volume 4: Runaways and Stoaways

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the third episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

In a small clearing, Jaune is seen in the middle of place, his eyes closed and sitting with his leg crossed. It was clear that he was meditating, or trying to anyway as his Aura was blinking unsteadily in his whole body.

Mitchell, Tenka, Rachel, Ren, Nora and Ruby we're watching him do it as they sat beneath on a tree log. Then out of nowhere, a punch is suddenly thrown on Jaune's left cheek, sending him rolling away until he hits a tree, hard. Jaune just stayed there on the ground, looking at the clear afternoon sky, as he groans in pain. Then I suddenly found myself in his field of vision, shaking my head of what seems to be out of disappointment. 

Me: What happened, Jaune? You were supposed to dodge that punch. This is the whole point of why you are meditating in the first place!

Jaune: Do I look like a freaking psychic to you?!

I sighed out of annoyance as I responded back;

Me: Alright then. Let me show you how it's done. You throw the punches, while I'll try to meditate.

With no hesitation whatsoever, Jaune agreed to my terms as I settled myself in the middle of the clearing, and started meditating, my Aura radiating in your whole body.

Jaune: Okay. Here goes.

Jaune throws a hard right towards my left cheek, but I just leaned back smoothly and dodged the attack, as though my body responded for me. Jaune kept throwing punches and kicks at me, but I just effortlessly dodged them all, while remaining in my place of meditation. I decided to end it, so when I sensed another one of Jaune's punches, I sidestepped, making him stumble, and for me to knee him on the stomach. Before he could even react, I quickly followed with a back kick that sent him tumbling away a couple of meters. Ruby and the others watched in awe as I managed to dodge all of Jaune's attack while staying in my spot, and with my eyes even closed.

As soon as I opened my eyes, the aura surrounding my body disappeared as I ended your meditation. I chuckled when I saw Jaune sprawled out on the ground, groaning in pain yet again. I walked over to him, and leaned down on him as he speaks hoarsely from pain.

Jaune: How...?

Me: I told you. The answer lies through meditation. Well, there is that, and you would always grunt when you throw a punch. So, yeah. I was able to hear you when you were going to throw them while meditating at the same time.

Utterly defeated, Jaune just stayed down on the ground, while I just held my hand out to him.

After that training, you and Team RNJR/JNRR and STRM were able to come across a small river and a waterfall. Knowing it was a good spot to rest, we all decided to make camp since it was nearly getting late. We were sitting on a large rock, as I watched Ren, Nora, and Jaune clean up, with Ruby gathering wood for the fireplace, and my team getting our sleeping bags ready.