Yellow Trailer

Hey everyone and WELCOME to RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow/S) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the White Trailer where we will be focusing on Rachel Claws and Yang Xiao Long, the dragon duo! Just a recap of the disclaimer, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID.

So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

A/N: At least nothing happened

 It was a peaceful night at the dark alleyway of Vale, when the revving of motorcycles engines are heard further away. Soon after, two motorcycles appeared through the streets of Vale which they appeared to be racing. Then, they eventually stopped in front of a club that is blasting music to end the race.

???: Good race. What's your name?

Rachel: Well, consider this as a draw, gal. Anyway, my name is Rachel, Rachel Claws.

???: Good to meet you. Yang Xiao Long. Wanna come to the club with me for a drink? My treat.

Rachel: Sure. (Hand gestures to the club) Shall we?

Yang: Sure.

As they got off from their bikes, they entered the club, only for Yang to see Roman Torchwick ending a conversation with Junior. Yang pats Rachel at the shoulder to follow her. So, they made their way to the bar where Junior stands. Junior sees the blonde and the pink-haired girl, and dismisses the two girls near him.

Yang: Two Strawberry Sunrises. No ice. Oh! And one of those little umbrellas.

Junior: Aren't you and your pink girl-friend a little too young to be in this club, Blondie?

Yang(giggles): Aren't you a little old to have a name like Junior?

Rachel: Wwooooo~~~ Junior~ too cute for a man like you to have.

Yang leans on the counter as she crosses her arms after she said this and Rachel puts her hand on her hip, giving Junior a seductive smirk.

Junior: So you know who I am. You got a name, sweetheart?

Yang: Yes, Junior, I've got several. But instead of sweetheart, you can just call me sir.

She grabs his groin and squeezes it painfully causing Junior to cry out in pain comically.

Rachel: Ooooooohh.... right in the balls..... Damn.....

Yang: People say you know everything.

She brings her scroll up to his face, showing him a picture.

Yang: Tell me where I can find her and I'll let you go.

Junior(straining): I've never seen her before, I swear!

Yang: Excuse me?

She says this as she grabs Junior's groin harder.

Junior(straining): I swear, sir!

Just then, Junior's henchmen begin to gather around them.

Yang: Hmm, looks like we have an audience. This must kind of embarrassing for you, huh? Awkward....

Rachel: Well, Junior. If you don't want this to get even more awkward, I'd suggest you answer to the point.

Junior(straining): Listen, blondie sir. If you and you pink-haired friend want to make it out of this club alive, I suggest you let me go. NOW!