Special Episode: Two Down, Two to go

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 2 where we will be looking at the events, right after the battle at the Central part of Vale and after Volume 2 has ended. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

At Mountain Glenn,

At the former White Fang Hideout,

At the Former White Fang hideout underground of Mountain Glenn, there was nothing but Grimm roaming freely all over the place after many holes were created by the White Fang when they tried to get away by via a Cargo Train. Beowolves, Ursas, Creeps, Nevermores, Deathstalkers, King Taijitu and Boarbatusks are lurking everywhere around the area where the White Fang used to gather and pack their Atlesian resources that they have stolen from Atlas.

While the Grimm were roaming freely at their new territory, something jumped down from the hole that Ruby fell into as it landed on top of an Alpha Ursa, killing it instantly and for the rest of the Grimm to look at the exact spot where the Alpha Grimm was killed. When the haze finally cleared, it is revealed that the same Fusion Kaiju from before has appeared ready to fight.

 When the haze finally cleared, it is revealed that the same Fusion Kaiju from before has appeared ready to fight

(A/N: Ultraman Belial - Chimeraberos Form.)

Belial: Those who  oppose me now.... shall perish...

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): Let'em have it, Belial.

Yuki implied.

The Grimm roared at Belial as it advanced towards him, only for Belial to obliterate half of the Ground-Based and Air-Based Grimm by using Deathcium Flare at them, followed by a Dark Energy Wave which cleaved a huge pillar, causing the pillar to crush some of the Grimm behind the horde down.

After crushing the Grimm by using the one of the supports aka, the pillars as the advantage, more Grimm came flooding in, only for Belial to scoff.

Belial: Yuki, use the new Kaiju Capsules you found!!

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): But.... are you sure?!

Belial: Yes!! The sooner we decrease their numbers, the soon we can use other Fusion Forms to eradicate the stragglers!!

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): Alright. But be careful out there.