Volume 2: No Brakes

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the eleventh and second last episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Driving the train away while sounding off train horns*

3rd Person's POV:

After being captured by the White Fang, Ruby is kept under Roman's custody, who begins interrogating her while taking advantage of her inability to retaliate by sadistically taunting her. To present, the interrogation continues with Ruby being thrown across the floor by Roman.

Roman: Wow! You are much more manageable without your boyfriend and that over-sized gardening tool of yours.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

Roman: Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this.

Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs.

Roman: Well, I have to thank you as well, Dragon-Boy.... and to your... little... helpers.

Graphite just nod in remark and led the rest to help the other White Fang members to get the cargo ready. After the sudden intro, Roman then walks over to Ruby and aims his cane underneath her chin.

Roman: But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and start running for an exit.

Roman: Whoa!

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins the cane in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook, at Ruby, catching her by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back.

Roman: I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet.

----MEANWHILE----

My POV:

White Fang Member: Push them back! Don't let them get through the tunnels!

Me: And the surprises just keep coming.

Tenka: Cap! Left Flank and Right!

I rushed towards the soldiers, where Tenka told me where they are, and just swept them aside as I conjure up a strong gust of snowy wind with one wave of my hand. Another group comes out from the right, and I did the same thing to them, but this time, stronger. Oobleck and the others were following up behind, with Tenka sprinting right beside me, finishing off the opponents I haven't knocked down yet. Fueled by my emotions for the sake of Ruby's safety, I drew out my Parablagun and made an ice duplicate of it.

Yang: How are we gonna find Ruby here?!

Me: Just keep following them! The more the enemy, the more the likely place they could be keeping Ruby.

Another group of White Fang Members charged at me while I was sprinting, and Tenka activated his semblance as dashed forward, dispatching them with ease, and I continued to run. Up ahead, me and Tenka saw at least three dozens of White Fang Members blocking the path, their weapons raised against me. Tenka halted in his tracks, but I kept charging on with a scowl on my face, in determination of finding Ruby.