Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 6)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the sixth part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Members of Team STRM, Team JEWL and the Bugsters looked on in horror as the Hunter Killer wielding the Bugster Virus's Tridents placed her new weapons behind her while making her way towards the group that are fighting each other.

Jon: Uuuuh, Lazarus. Gimme a debrief on those Assassin stuff?

Lazarus: I don't know much on this one but, if I recall correctly, Hunter Killers are like assassins who kills Rebels, Grimm, White Fang, and many other, including those who are wanted in the hit list.

Tenka: That's not all.

Lazarus: Hmm?

Tenka: According to Genomes.... Hunter Killers also kills Huntsmen and Huntresses....

Rachel: Which means....

Tenka: yeah.... us.

Tenka said, giving Lazarus more info, for the two teams to ready their weapons. Then, they see the Hunter Killer stop at her tracks as she found who she needs to hunt down.

???: So, the gang's all here~ Thought you'll be like your buddy, Panic there and run away~

Giril Bugster: You dare call him by his human name?!

???: What? Am I not wrong? You can't deny your human disguises. Which is why the child that you're about to kill know your names~ Isn't that right, Panic.... or... Michihiko Zaizen~

Giril Bugster: HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Giril Bugster yelled.

Then, she unsheathed her sword as she swiftly dash towards the Hunter Killer, for the Hunter Killer to sigh at this.

Robol Bugster: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!

PaniK (Genomes Bugster): WAIT!!! NOO!!!!

???: sigh Jesus Christ....

She said.

The Hunter Killer soon did the same as she dashed passed every member of Team JEWL and the members of Team STRM as she stopped in her track in of them, waiting for Giril Bugster to get closer to her for her hand to be in her pocket for some reason as her pocket began to glow, to the members of Team STRM's confusion.

Team JEWL noticed this soon after as they began to question what she's about to fish out.

Mitchell: Any idea what she's about to fish out?

Tenka and Rachel: Dunno...

Wendolyn: Dips for her to fish out a sword.

Emily: A Gun.