Volume 4: Character Short

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the first EVER Character short of  RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume FOUR where everything will begin, ONCE AGAIN in the Realm of the Winter Maidens! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei.

So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

My POV:

I am now looking at the same destruction that Gemdeus Machina has done. And now, he stares at me again saying...

Gemdeus Machina: You're next!!!

Gemdeus Machina aims one of his arm-like heads at me, about to fire a projectile at me.

Me: No... No! NO!...

Back to reality.....

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not again! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAIN!!! NOT A- Wait... wha-

I suddenly jolted as I sat upright from the altar where I was lying in. I am a bit confused at first, then I remembered. I am now inside my mother's home, an ice castle, meditating while my mother is gaining entry into the deepest part of my mind, where a painful memory was hidden, and uses it to my meditation. I turned my head to my Maiden mother, who was sitting beside me, slowly shaking her head in dismay.

Me: I'm sorry, mother. I just... I just can't....

Isolde: You managed to focus longer than last time. Remember, my son, holding back a painful memory in the past is a fatal flaw for a Winter Maiden, and your case is no different. You have to face it, or sooner or later it will face you instead.

Isolde stood up from her seat, and I stood up from the altar. 

Isolde: Regardless, I think you're strong enough to return to Remnant. But you have to work on that fatal flaw. Now, come with me.

My mother floated off the ground and uses her powers to glide off of the floor while I just walked with my feet as I followed. I am lead into a large circular room with a large octagonal mirror on the floor. I am now fascinated by it as it was like a clear water completely still. My mother conjured up a small snowflake in her palm and let it float down into the mirror. As soon as it did, mists formed on the edges of the mirror and completely covered the mirror. After a while, the mists parted showing a girl clad in a tattered cloak and new outfit. I instantly recognized the red cloak that is always worn by a special someone.

Me: Ruby!

My mother nodded to my answer, and with a wave of her hand, the mirror readjusted, and is now showing Ruby, walking towards a cliff, overlooking a burning village that is under attack by Grimm.