Volume 4: The Next Step

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the first episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where everything will begin, ONCE AGAIN but this time, the Beginning of our journey to Mistral Haven Academy, BABY!!! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

3rdPerson's POV:

In a dark and desolate land made up of red ground, purple crystals, and a red and black clouded sky, Grimm of all kind are seen rising from a black pool of goo. Mercury and Emerald's face are reflected in a window, watching from inside a high building. Emerald has her hand to her mouth while Mercury seems slightly disgusted. Mercury and Emerald retreated from the window as soon as they heard the snap of a finger.

At the center the large windowed room is a long purple, crystal table. Four people sit at the table with seven chairs. One of them is Cinder. 

A man with a short black and gray hair, wearing a gray overcoat with yellow linings, a yellow dress shirt and a black necktie is sitting across from Cinder, looking at his Scroll.

To Cinder's right is a somewhat psychotic man dressed in a white sleeveless jacket with leather belts strapped to it. He sits in a crouch casually on his chair, resting his arms on his knees.

Across from is another man, a large and muscular, with short brown hair, a beard and hazel eyes. His arms are crossed, and he looks asleep.

Cinder sits quietly, while Mercury and Emerald move to her side. Emerald nudges Mercury out of her way so that she can be directly next to Cinder.

Man with Gray Hair: Yes, yes, please keep your... posse in check.

Mercury grunts and makes a move towards the man, but Emerald holds him back.

Man with Gray Hair: You hear that? Silence.

Hazel gives Watts an unimpressed sideways glance.

Man with Gray Hair: I've half a mind to thank the little girl that bested you.

Psychotic man: If I were you, I'd hunt her down. Find her and, well, she took your eye, didn't she?

Cinder only stares at the psychotic man while he cackles at her. Cinder tries to speak but only manages to make quiet exhaling noises. Emerald leans in to hear her.

Man with Gray Hair: Pathetic. Why did you even—

There is then a sound of a heavy metal door being unlatched. The doors open and everyone stands just before a woman dressed in a long black dress enters. The woman glides alongside the table with soft footsteps before reaching the head of it, jewels jangling from her hair. Salem stops, facing away from them and toward a candle and crystal display and her purple crystal-like throne.