Volume 1: The Shining Beacon (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the third episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! I had some ideas in mind and thought that I should add some characters in as... my O.C can't just be alone forever, now can he? Or can I~~ Heheh, now, it'll be a real shock but it's just my ideas running wild, that's all. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID.

So enjoy the insert. So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits someone's head and his head hits the gong hard*

A/N: Next time, wear a helmet, or you'll be unconscious for the next 4 to 8 hours. 1 or 2 days maybe...I don't know.

3rd person's POV:

As Ruby, Jaune and Shadow entered Beacon Academy's giant auditorium for the entrance ceremony, everyone saw that the auditorium was filled with people. Ruby looks over when she hears her sister's voice

Yang: (waving) Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! See you guys after the ceremony! (leaves)

Shadow: Okay...well, I should get going too. See you guys around. (leaves)

Jaune: Hey guys! Wait! (sighs) Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?

As he moves on, a red-haired girl, clad in an elaborate bronze armour with a circlet headpiece that could be seen above her ear and under her bangs, was standing behind him, a hand on her hips as she watches him walk away

Meanwhile, once Ruby joined her sister, she started looking irritated

Ruby's POV:

Yang: So, how's your first day going, little sister?

Me: You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?! (this made me even more annoyed after she said that.)

Yang: Yikes! Meltdown already?

Me: No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?

Yang: Are you being sarcastic about it?

Me: (scoffs) Ugh, I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled again, and I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

Weiss: YOU!!

She quickly jumped into her sister's arms in surprise

Me: Oh god, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded...

Me: It was an accident. (getting down to Weiss) It was an accident!

Weiss then held up a pamphlet titled "DUST for dummies and other Inadequate Individuals" to me.