BONUS Volume 1 Episode: A Gift from an Unknown Ally

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the sixteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Take Note that this Episode takes place before 'Volume 1: The Nightmare Hunters Arrive' as Shadow is about to meet-up with an unknown elderly man while making his way to Professor Shion to carry out the 3rd Procedure. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Armour dons on (y/n) automatically as (y/n) used his gift to bang the gong*

3rd Person's POV:

Shadow dashed into Beacon Academy so he could be in time for the third procedure on Weiss after discussing a plan with Dreamus, Nightmaric and Barry. Just as he was about to take the next turn heading towards and back to the same room where the procedure is gonna be held after taking a few turns and taking a few flights of stairs, unknown to him, he ran passed someone who called out to him.

???: Why the rush, young man? There is still time before it completely consumes the girl.

The someone ask.

Shadow stopped running as he turned to see an old man with a walking stick looking at him. So, he walked back to the old man as he explained.

Shadow: Uh,.... I'm sorry?

???: There is still time before it completely consumes the girl. So, ahem ahem why the big rush?

Shadow: Well... my friend's in grave danger. According to Prof. Shion, if we don't succeed now,... she might die...

Shadow said.

The old man shook his head.

???: Never jump to conclusions,.... when you haven't tried everything.... yet....

Shadow: But- We've already tried. Now we have to start from square one by replacing the markers, an-

???: I wasn't neither talking about her Dreamscape. Nor the Grimm. No- Ahem Ahem

The old man coughed, for Shadow to usher him to sit on the floor with him.

Shadow: Here. Sit with me. You must be tired from all the standing and the walking, where ever you came from in this very campus. helps the old man to sit down

???: Hmmm... Thank you, young man.

Shadow: No problem. So, what were you saying just now?

???: Hmmm..... Oh yes! Nor the Evil version of herself. Nor anything. I'm talking about that one thing she cares about in the past before she met you. And before Your friend met you, as well.

The old man said.

Shadow: Okay??? So.... how does that even work?

???: ahem ahem ahem.... mmmm... Say these words; Schnee Dust Company.... dash letter 'P'.... dot.... one zero zero dash nine..... point two one one five three omega beta letter 'S'. That.... is how it works.... but the only way it'll work.... is when you, must enter the dreamscape.

Shadow: Wha- how did you know that I'll be doing that with my new allies I made?

???: chuckles while clearing his throat.... Let's just say I'm always with the girl.... and will always be looking out for her.... even when I'm not around....

Shadow: Weiss?

???: nods

Shadow stood up as he looks at the direction he's going.

Shadow: If you know Weiss... looks back to the old man Then you should come with me. You could be an impor-

Just as Shadow is about to finish, the old man is nowhere to be seen, to his confusion.

Shadow: -tant asset....

Shadow finishes as he thinks about what the old man said.

Shadow: Schnee Dust Company-P.100-9.21153Ωβ.S...? What does that even mean???

Shadow asked himself this.

While thinking about it, his scroll rang, for him to open his scroll up to see it's from Ruby, telling him that her lover, Blake and Yang has devised a strategy and are coming back to him. Then, another ring came in for him to see another text from his teammartes that they, too have devised something, as well and are coming over to him now.

After reading that message, Shadow smiled at this, knowing that one of the old man's lines are correct, there is still time despite there being no time, for you to head over back to where Weiss is currently, to get ready for the third procedure.

Shadow (Inner Thoughts): Old man.... whoever you are. If what you say works.... I owe you one for this when Weiss has recovered.

Shadow said in thought.

To be Continued....

And that's all, folks! The BONUS Special Episode after events after the sixteenth episode of our RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose based on the Episode that transpired in RWBY: Ice Queendom. Hmmm, looks like the old man came out of nowhere. Wonder what his agenda is when he spoke to Shadow. Welp, let's find out when the next Chapter comes in. SO! If you ladies and gentlemen and other deviants really, really love it, comment down below on the comment section if you want me to try something and make up for it. So, thank you so much for reading this. And if you enjoy it, please do leave a comment and add the story to your faves cause' that would be "Muteki" awesome and greatly appreciated, but if you didn't, please do leave a comment on how I can improve myself as well.

And, if this happens to be the first literature that you have seen by me, please consider leaving a watch to become part of "Ride-Player Troopers" (It's what I prefer to call my watchers) today if you want to see more of the rest of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose insert. Apart from that, thank you so much again for reading this, and I'll see you Ride-Players (readers) on the next episode of our RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Until then! See you on the next game! Stay lighted up! Stay Frosty! Stay Brave! Be Nice! SEE YA!!!!