Volume 1: The Emerald Forest (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the seventh episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert.

So sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard until a glass of water shattered to pieces*

A/N: aww...I was going to drink that...

At Beacon Cliffs, Professor Ozpin is watching the students on his Scroll, overlooking the Emerald Forest when Glynda Goodwitch walks up behind him, holding her own tablet

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir.

She taps the screen to show a pair of Rachel and Mitchell fending off a King Taijitu, then to where Nora "boops" Ren

Glynda: Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos. (the video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods)

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: It's quite interesting that Ms. Claws and Mr Striker decided to help Ren, and this actually never happened from the last few years of initiation. And lastly, I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. (deactivates the tablet, walking back a little) I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. (turning back to Ozpin) Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? (silence) Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows a footage of Ruby Rose sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss Schnee walks in random directions, much to Ozpin's amusement.

Ruby's POV:

In a small clearing inside the forest, Weiss is seen walking left and right as she tries to decipher where the temple is, while I am sitting cross-legged on the ground picking leaves every now and then.

Weiss: (walking right) It's definitely this way. (stops and starts walking left) I mean... this way! It's definitely this way. (stops in front of Ruby) Alright, it's official: We passed it.

Me: (stands up, slightly annoyed) Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know where exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!

Ruby, utterly frustrated, sighs.

Weiss: Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!

Me: Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?