Volume 1: The Nightmare Grimm Strikes

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the fourteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits the Gong hard for the Nightmare to retreat*

The Next Day,

3rd Person's POV:

Somewhere in Beacon Academy at the Training Room Area, the three Members of Team STRM, Tenka Kaito, Rachel Claws and Mitchell Striker were seen training by having a light sparring match against each other.

While sparring, Tenka noticed that their Team Leader, Shadow Wrath, isn't with them in their small practise match, for Rachel and Mitchell to have puzzling looks.

Mitchell: Is... Cap. not joining us, Tenka?

Tenka: Not sure. It's not like him to miss this opportunity to train, now that we are in Beacon together.

Rachel: Yeah. notices Shadow coming in OH! Here he comes.

Rachel said.

Tenka and Mitchell looked at the Room's entrance to see Shadow walking in with a serious and glum look on his face. His teammates waved at him, for him to wave back while walking pass them from the distance, to their confusion and concern.

Tenka: Hmmmm....

Mitchell: Yeah, I can tell, Tenka. Something's bothering him.

Rachel: Which explains that glum look on his face.

Tenka: right.... looks at my friends I'll go talk to our Doctor. 

Rachel & Mitchell: Please do. It concerns us to see him like this.

Tenka: nods

And so, Tenka made his way to Shadow who is now looking outside of the window, looking at the view that is before him from inside.

As Shadow is staring on at the view outside, Tenka can be seen approaching from behind as he stops just one meter in front of his team leader, beginning to converse with him out of concern.

Tenka: Doctor, why so glum? Usually you'll always be cheerful and happy when it comes to your work and when it comes to being in Beacon with us. Now that we are all Huntsmen and Huntress, you, your friends and I are now able to help even more patients and more people in times of need.

Shadow: .... I do not disagree with you, Rachel and Mitch, my dear friend, Tenka. It's just.... a small part of me hoped to help Team CRDL find their right paths to do the right thing, not squander into the past that they were misinformed.

Tenka: Misinformed?

Shadow: I overheard their conversation while I was making my way here despite their doors being closed. Apparently several of their friends before they arrived to Beacon mislead them to the wrong path about Faunus-Kind. I only hoped that they weren't like this, instead accept this World to what it is and co-exist together with the Faunus. turns my head to look at Tenka That's why you saw me lecturing their leader about picking on Jaune and the Faunus, in short.