Volume 3: Heroes and Monsters

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the tenth and Second Last episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei.

So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

My POV:

Back on the airship, I was effortlessly slashing and hacking every single Griffon that landed on the ship. Another Griffon lands on, but Ruby dashes past me and easily cuts it down with her scythe, causing it to disintegrate into black particles. But suddenly, we both hear a snap, turning to see Neo, now changing into her standard attire with a wave of light washing over her from bottom to top, as she winks after taking a picture of me and Ruby, sending it to a certain crime lord with the following text:

"Guess Who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious!

Having realized his old foes are interfering yet again, the wanted criminal quickly picks up his cane and walks up to the top of the airship. Back in Beacon Academy's Courtyard, Blake, Tenka, Rachel, Mitchell and Weiss were busy fighting Beowolves, Creeps, and Ursa, along with an army of rogue droids, much to Tenka's irritation as he cuts one down.

Tenka: This is completely insane! What kind of technology could even corrupt these droids!

Rachel: BEATS ME!!!

Suddenly, an Air Bus swooped by above them, dropping off students as they arrive to help Blake, Weiss, and Tenka. Just as Mitchell and Rachel landed, the latter went off to assist the other students while the former went off to find his trusted friend, but suddenly sees a ship with an Alpha Beowulf crash down and decides to investigate. Mitchell runs just outside the dining hall, until he stops when the Beowolf from earlier latches onto the side of the building above him. His attention is then drawn away from the Beowolf when he heard a wounded scream inside the burning interior of the dining hall. He then gives a look of shock when he sees a familiar figure throw an Atlas soldier. No sooner than he recognized the male Faunus, a deadly glare works its way up to his face.

Mitchell: Well well well, what have we here!! Hello again, Alpha

Adam: Well, well, well. If it isn't the Silver Winged faunus.

Back in the courtyard, just as the students prepare to battle the incoming enemies, Ozpin then appears outside to indicate Pyrrha to come with him. It is time.... So, Pyrrha then walks towards the Headmaster of Beacon without saying a word to her teammates, much to their confusion.

Nora: Where's she going?

Jaune: I'll go find out. You two stay here and keep fighting.

Meanwhile Blake and Mitchell, who have gone to find the crashed ship, finds Adam with his foot on top of the injured Atlas soldier. They both watched on horrified upon the sight. Blake backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? Is that what you two have become? Cowards?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You, me and our little confederate here were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!

Mitchell suddenly hears the Alpha Beowolf behind them and fights it back. He then draws his blade form from his guantlets and slices the Grimm.