Volume 3: End of the Beginning

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the Last episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei.

So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

*Both Shadow and and Isolde holding hands as they enter the portal*

Graphite's POV:

Inside the dining hall, Adam and I were circling each other, like a pair of lions about to pounce each other for an attack. Adam was the first one to move, dashing towards me. I parried his thrust with the blade attachment of his pistol, then punched him straight across the face, before doing a backflip kick. Adam staggers a bit before engaging again, his quick strikes and slashes being dodged and evaded by me, before he was able to time his attack correctly and catch his hand. He yanks it forward, sweeps him off his feet, then does an inhumanly-quick jump back kick, which sends him off at the end of the dining hall, crashing himself against a pile of tables. Adam slowly recovers from the pile as he dusts himself, then they began encircling each other again, with my weapon now in hand.

Adam: I'll admit, you've proven to be a worthy opponent for a Bugster. I should've expected much more from The Great Graphite, even if you fight with or without your weapon..

Me: Hmph! Was that a compliment or a ridicule?

Adam: Who cares? Your superiority in power won't be enough to stop me.

Me: Are you even listening to yourself? Your war between human and Faunus has gone too far enough, and I'm ending it here now by defeating you. Right here, right now. I'm giving you a second chance, Adam: Surrender, and you might as well save yourself from a life-sentenced jail cell in Atlas or a death sentence... by yours truly, me.

Adam: Over my dead body, bugster.

I shook my head disappointingly, before I raised my dragon fang.

Me: You've had your chance.....

As he finished his sentence, he activates the pistol in its melee form. The grip straightened out as the rest of the blade unfolds outwards, while the barrel compacts into itself until I finally went to my battle stance with my twin-edged weapon, which is longer than my own arm and still possessing a curved-shape neat at each end. As we dash at each other, flashes of velvet-red and red were emanated as our weapons clash against each other.

After a clash, we were both knocked back. Adam shoots a couple of rounds towards me, in which I deflected them all by twirling myweapon 360 in front of me in a really fast pace, and then darts forward and delivers a series of slashes at Adam, who was unable to keep up with the speed to block them. I then used my finishing move, and gave Adam a flurry of Dragon slashes. During the barrage of slashes, I noticed him absorbing my attacks, in which I decided to use it as myadvantage and went closer to him as I kept slashing. When I got too close to him that Adam didn'tsee this coming, I did an upper-cut slash to knock Adam's sword away, and giving him a roundhouse kick straight in the chest, launching him back, laying flat on his stomach. Before he could even have the chance to recover, I went up to him as I raised my Dragon Fang above his head.

Me: Your so-called philosophy... your REVOLUTION, ends now.

Just before I could deliver the killing bow, several movements caught my attention. I turned around to see an armada of White Fang members with their guns raised against me. He dodges and flips forward in time to evade the bullets that was being fired upon him before taking cover in one of the long dining tables.