Volume 2: Build Tenma Tribe -vs- Team CRDL (PART 1)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the thirteenth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It was a few days after the Battle at Downtown central Vale and everything seem to be back to normal, with the Vytal Festival preparations to be almost completed and underway, and the students from around the World from three different Academies, and Kingdoms, and from Beacon Academy are seen talking amongst each other, training and discussing on what's to come for the upcoming Vytal Festival Tournament.

As everyone are preparing and discussing about the Tournament, Teams STRM and RWBY are seen walking from the Academy to their Team Dormitory Rooms to rest up before their next lesson starts. While making their way back to their dorm rooms, they began discussing on their own combat strategies for the upcoming Tournament.

As they were about to enter the dormitory to proceed to their Team dorm rooms, two people emerge from the entrance from within, blocking their way while two others emerge from behind out of nowhere, surrounding the eight, revealing themselves as Team CRDL.

Tenka: Team CRDL.... what a surprise....

Dove: Oh. Thanks.

Cardin: SHUT IT!

Ruby: What do they even want with us?

Shadow: Relax.... I got this.

Yang: Oh yeah? How about I break their skulls...

Shadow: Yang, no. I got this.

Shadow said.

And with that, he took a few steps forward for Cardin to do the same till the both of them are staring at each other.

My POV:

I stare at Cardin as he stared back, as well.

Me: So, Cardin. You and your Team are all geared up. What's up with that? Or you four want to have a beatdown again from me and Tenka like last time?

I ask.

Cardin chuckled for a few seconds before replying.

Cardin: Oh, it's not just that. When I told you last time after our little fight that it isn't over.... I meant it that this, ISN'T.... over. My Teammates and I want payback after what you pulled on us, for winning that 4 on 1 Sparring Match.

Me: Oh that? You have to forgive them, they're a bit overportective over me. But then again, they have their reasons for doing so. Thus, helping me winning this match.

Cardin: That doesn't count since you had help!

Me: But a win is a win. And for the record there, they only helped me with the healing, and the body armour thing, I merely did the entire thing. So, better luck next time.

Cardin: There is no next time as we are settling this now!!!

Me: Well, last I checked, another Sparring Match is our next lesson. So, I'd be happy to take you down, once again with or without their help if you like...