Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 2)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*punches the gong real hard many times like Crazy Diamond*

My POV:

Me: Yes. This poker on Yu-Gi-Oh is not any ordinary game. It is a game of wits, brains and brawns.

Panic: HAH!!!! I like you, young chap, really I do! Very well. I accept your rules. Now, I shall deal the cards to us.

He said as he prepared to deal the cards to us.

I began to watch his dealing of the cards carefully, with a smirk on my face, to indicate that my Genius Gamer-self side is on to playing this game to the death.

3rd Person's POV:

Panic and Shadow looked at each other attentively while Panic began to deal the cards to himself and to Shadow one by one.

Panic: One for the Doctor (Deals a Card to Shadow), One for me (Deals a Card to myself), One for the Doctor (Deals a Card to Shadow), One for me (Deals a Card to myself), One for....

Panic was about to deal a card to Shadow until for some reason, Shadow swiftly aimed Parablade in its gun mode at Panic's index finger as he shot at it, but instead blowing his finger up, an icy narrow long needle-like projectile was pierced through his index finger, for Panic to scream in pain and anguish, to everyone's shock.

Mitchell and Ironwood looked in shock at what Shadow just did while watching him withdrawing his weapon back at his right side of his waist.

Mitchell: I-I don't understand! What happened?! Shadow!! His finger!! Why in Oum's name and in M's name did you shoot Panic's finger?!

Ironwood: I'm wondering the same thing, too. WHY?!?! Why use your weapon to shoot his finger?!

They both questioned Shadow.

Shadow sighed as he began to explain.

Shadow: Like I said before. You're not gonna cheat when you're playing against me.

Shadow implied to Panic, to Ironwood's confusion.

Ironwood: What? He was trying to cheat? But, he was only dealing the cards, wasn't he? I didn't see him doing anything suspicious.

Shadow: Oh yeah? Well, lemme give you a hand, General. Because that's what he wanted us to thin. Take a good look at the large deck of cards that he has on his left hand.

Shadow said while pointing at the deck of cards for Ironwood and Mitchell to look at it while Panic was wincing in pain about his pierced right index finger. Then, they saw it.