Epilogue: Saving Remnant... is my Desire Grand Prix

Outside Haven Academy,

3rd Person's POV:

It was the last few days that our heroes will be in Mistral as they readied themselves to make their way to Atlas with the Relic of Knowledge in possession. While everyone is preparing, Shadow could be seen looking at Haven Academy in front of him despite it being cordoned off by many stripes of cordon tape, taped up by the Mistral Police.

While looking at the cordoned off Academy, Shadow sensed someone further away making its way towards him as he turned his head slightly to his right, as if he already knows that someone is already there behind him.

Shadow: You know, you could have just texted me to say you want to see me... Major Babe; Tsumuri....

He said.

Then, sounds of casual walking footsteps began to get closer as it suddenly stops after a few minutes. Hearing that it stopped, Shadow turned his head to his right to see a mysterious woman who he named; Tsumuri right beside him, smiling.

 Hearing that it stopped, Shadow turned his head to his right to see a mysterious woman who he named; Tsumuri right beside him, smiling

(A/N: Tsumuri.)

Tsumuri: I've been looking all over Remnant for you.

She said, turning her head to look at me with a smile.

Shadow: Well like I said, you should have texted or call.

Tsumuri: You know I can't do that for the time being.

Shadow: giggles yeah... I know.

He said, giggling, knowing that she can only talk in person and not by text or call.

Tsumuri: So, how are you getting along with the Desire Grand Prix?

She ask.

Knowing what she's talking about, Shadow looks at her while fishing out his Game-Driver, showing it to her.

Shadow: If you're talking about you sneaking this into one of Brave's chests, well, I kinda enjoyed it. I saved patients and lives because of this.

Tsumuri: How did you know I-

Shadow: Com'n, overseer. You think i'm dumb? Just before I went over that chest, I saw you trying to get away, not before stashing this inside that chest which caught my interest. Even Poppy and the others said that this was not made from Genm Corp.... it was made from somewhere else. There is even a note behind to say that I'm being congradulated on being a rider. So, I know it's you.