Volume 1 Opening

(Music Starts here. Focus lyrics in video.)

Ruby is seen kneeling at her mother's gravestone near the Cliffside Forest, where Shadow is seen lying down on one of the branches in the tree in the forest, watching Ruby as a rose petal swooped past him, seeing a Kamen Rider Chronus side of him. 

Weiss is seen under a spotlight in the Schnee Training Room, possibly preparing to sing as she closes her eyes. Tenka is seen standing beside on one of the large pillars as he watches her.

Blake appears next, standing on a branch in Forever Fall forest, then disappearing suddenly, with Mitchell replacing where Blake was, as he lands gracefully with his weapons armed and ready.

Yang looks over the city where Junior's Club is situated, checking her Scroll before looking up to see Rachel wearing her helmet and rides off. Yang follows with her motorcycle, Bumblebee, in a cloud of smoke.

Ruby, Shadow, Weiss, Tenka, Blake, Mitchell, Yang and Rachel prepare to fight a horde of shadowy creatures surrounding them as an orb of darkness is formed above. Shadow and Ruby notice it just in time and the eight get out of the way as it impacts the ground where they were standing. Shadow and Ruby blasts themselves forward into the fray, and their teammates follow.

Looking at a statue of a man and woman on a cliff over a Beowolf, Jaune Arc is joined by his teammates - Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, and Nora Valkyrie - as they all look up to the sky.

Ozpin, holding a cane and his mug, and Glynda Goodwitch, with her scroll, look onward while at the railing of the front of the school's airship, which flies off as several smaller craft soar around it.

Shadow gives a smirk with the Super Medical Team behind him, Tenka with his arms crossed, Mitchell smiling cheerfully as his wings are wide open, Rachel bringing up a closed fist, their symbols appear behind them. 

Ozpin and Glynda, Jaune and his teammates, Tenka, Rachel, Mitchell, Yang, Blake, and Weiss all stand at the doors of Beacon Academy, and at the front, Ruby and Shadow wields their weapons, suddenly becoming black silhouettes (with Ruby's red cloak and the Shadow's blue and red eyes unchanged) Ruby's silhouette twirls her weapon around until she stops and poses, with Shadow posing with his Parablade in his axe form as he points it downwards, his other hand on his hip and allows the title to appear in the full moon behind Ruby's still-flowing cape.

(Music Ends here.)