Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 6)

To be resumed here.

3rd Person's POV:

As they were about to exit the game, we suddenly felt the power of Pause affecting us however, this power was different as it's not Game-based. While we are in our frozen state glitching away, an unruly beast with horns all over his head walked towards us as he showed his ugly face at us.

??? (???): You have strong spirit, young ones.... but not strong enough to go against me. 

He said to everyone as he was about to make us look like him, but to no avail when I reached out and grabbed his wrist.

Me: (grabs ??? by the wrist) Hands off my Game Team.

??? (???): (looks at me) What?! You're not-

Me: If you have been observing real carefully, PAUSE and your Time Jacker ability doesn't work on me.

I told him as I gave him a punch right in his huge monster-like face, causing him to stagger and his power to be rendered for everything to start moving again, to Orochi and Team CRDL's confusion.

Orochi: Brother? What's going on?

Cardin: We froze for a moment.

Me: Him.

I looked at the monster-like humanoid as everyone looked at my direction.

Cardin: (looks) WHOA!!!!!

Cardin yelled with shock as he almost dropped his weapon (A/N: The Mummy reference.). Then, the humanoid looked at us with a smirk still on its face.

Me: So.... I assume you are Swartz, also known as Another Decade... to what I was informed by Sougo Tokiwa???

The being soon chuckled at us after I saying his name.

(A/N: Swartz aka, Another Decade.)

Another Decade (Swartz): As a matter of fact, yes.

Me: I thought Sougo took you down with the power of Grand Zi-O and Oma Zi-O's powers?

Another Decade (Swartz): That's when he is wrong. After he took me down, fraction of my power and my soul, including Another Decade RideWatch slipped out from my actual soul so I may live again. I managed to regain all of my strength a few years later, and here we are now.