Volume 2: Burning the Candle

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the sixth episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

Me: (Moonwalking away)

My POV:

Me, my team, except Tenka who's inside the our dorm room, Ruby, Weiss and Yang are making our way inside the ballroom. While walking I decided to walk closer to Ruby, about to ask her something.

Me: Ruby, there's... something I've been actually meaning to ask you about something.

Ruby tilts her head as she looks at me confusingly...

Ruby: What is it?

Me: This sounds kinda dumb, since we're going out and all, but do you want to... you know.. go to--"

Ruby suddenly giggles before I could even continue.

Ruby: You really are a dummy sometimes you know that? Of course I would love to go to the dance with you.

I was quite surprised at Ruby having to figure out what I wanted to say, but I was glad she accepted.

Ruby: Plus, there's no way I am going with anyone else

Me: I was... just making sure you weren't planning on going out with some another guy, or something, since I didn't really ask you about it.

Ruby: You're really unpredictable, Shadow. I like that about you....

She say this as she grabs and leans in my arms, making me smile affectionately at her.

Me: Glad to hear it.

The conversation had ended with a comfortable silence. Mitchell and Rachel looked behind to see what they were witnessing. They both giggled amongst themselves as they made heart gestures with their fingers, making me roll my eyes and Ruby blush in crimson red as her cloak. I suddenly leaned in Ruby's ears and whispered:

Me: You know, I can't wait to see you in a dress tomorrow.

Ruby's face instantly flares up as she hears this and breaks her hold from me.

Ruby: Wha--?! Wh-Wh-Where did that come from?!

I laughed at my girlfriend's priceless expression.

Me: I was just thinking about it. Because.... you know. I always see you in that combat skirt of yours, with your scythe behind your waist. So, it is kind of nice to see that you're acting like a.... Well, a normal girl.

Ruby: Hey, you're always in that trench coat and your doctor's coat of yours with your weapon strapped behind your back and your Driver in front, mind you. Plus, we are in a school to be trained on how to fight Grimm. So... You get what I mean.

Me: Haha... I guess so.

Before I could even know it, me and the others have finally arrived at the ballroom. Weiss, Mitchell, Rachel, Yang and I were decorating. I was thinking about what I am going to do about Pyrrha and Jaune as I decorated some part in the ballroom with icy intricates.

Tenka had confirmed my suspicions about Pyrrha liking Jaune by telling me last night, and I didn't know what to do or how to help them. Pyrrha likes Jaune, Jaune likes Weiss, and Weiss apparently has a date in-mind for the dance. It would be helpful if Jaune isn't so in love with Weiss. Despite her general iciness, I could see why Jaune likes Weiss so much. I don't like her that way, but she was pretty, gifted, and don't even get me started with her voice.

After finishing my part, I sat beside Ruby, who just sat glumly at the table, resting her head on her hand and staring into the distance before she's startled by someone slamming their palms on the table she's at.