Volume 2: Welcome to Beacon

Hey everyone! It's me, ONCE AGAIN, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the second episode of the SECOND VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard that tonnes of airships flew by*

My POV:

Just outside of Beacon, a large and unnerving ship as it descends upon a landing pad. Two Bullheads fly by as swarms of people on the paths walk around Beacon.

Rachel: Uh.. Cap? You may wanna take a look at this..

We had gone back to our own dorm after the food fight to get cleaned up with the rest of the team when Rachel saw something outside the window.

Me: What is it?

Me and the rest of my team began huddling up around the window Rachel is looking out of. Outside, me and the others saw a massive fleet of Atlas ships that had began landing on Beacon.

Me: Those look like Atlas ships, don't you think so Team?

Mitchell: Um.. What are they doing here?

Tenka: No clue. But one reason I'm putting my money on is that these fleets are for the tournament as extra protection.

Me: Yeah, Maybe. But I guess we'll find out about it eventually.

Rachel: Yeah.

Mitchell: Extra security huh? Well, like back in C.R.

Me: That's right, Mitch... but different. Much more different.

Tenka nodded at my statement.

---MEANWHILE---

3rdPerson's POV:

Meanwhile, at the top of a tower veiled behind clouds, Ozpin and Glynda are seen through the window into Ozpin's office

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. 

Just then three more bullheads fly in.

Ozpin: But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore. 

A chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns to see a hollow-message "Access Requested" on his desk.

Ozpin: Come in.

Ozpin looks beyond his desk, facing the doors as they slide open to reveal General Ironwood. Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: (cordially) Ozpin!

Ozpin stands at attention.

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities.