Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 5)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the fifth part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Everyone acknowledged Shadow's thanks as they began to hug it out while they made their way back to the festival while Shadow was still looking for Ozpin's contacts.

Unbeknownst to the two teams, at the rubble and debris, the hand of Genomes Bugster emerged out while its hand began to glow blue.

PaniK (Genomes Bugster): I- I- It isn't over till I..... say it- it's over....

Genomes slowly and weakly got up from the debris as he aimed his hand towards the group, until a hand stopped it from happening for Genomes to look at the person who grabbed its Bugster charged-up hand, only for Genomes to smile after that to figure who it was, for it to nod its head.

Meanwhile, as both Teams are to leave the scene back to the Festival, Shadow soon stopped midway, to everyone's confusion.

Tenka: Hmmm? What is it, Doc?

Shadow: Something's wrong.... if a Bugster gets defeated...

Tenka: That's right. 

Mitchell: We.... didn't hear it go 'Game Clear' earlier....

Emily: What is it?

Jon: What's wrong?

Rachel: I doubt we got him....

Just as Rachel said that, the two teams heard something flying towards them, for Shadow to hear it getting even louder behind Wendolyn. Then, he tilt his head a bit to look at the noise getting louder behind Wendolyn to see a robotic gauntlet-like fist is about to hit him, his team and Jon's team, to his shock.

Shadow: WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow yelled.

Wendolyn and the others looked confused until Shadow shoved Wendolyn away to see a robot gauntlet rocketing towards him now instead of Wendolyn, for him to position his arms in an 'X' pose in front of his face, taking the fall as it punched him, sending him flying, to everyone's shock.

After taking the punch, Shadow is seen flying back and away from the teams till he land head first onto a debris, causing him to be in a daze, and not long after, he suddenly fell unconscious, to the teams' worry as they rushed to him. Once reached, they checked on him.

Tenka: Doc?! DOC?!?! WAKE UP!!!!

Emily: Is he going to be okay?!

Mitchell: He's unconscious, right?!

Wendolyn: no....

Tenka: GUYS QUIET!!!