Volume 5: A Disguise Worth Fighting (PART 2)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the eighteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, PART 2! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Back at Mistral, Apollonir, Qrow, Ozpin and the other Huntsmen and Huntress, wanderers and soon-to-be Huntsmen and Huntresses are backin the house, guarding the relic while sitting around it at the table. While guarding the relic;

Qrow: So, Kori, Jason. How long have you knew Icepop for??

Kori: Ice... pop??

Apollonir: He's talking about my son, Shadow.

Ozpin: The one who gave you brothers his powers to you.

Jason: Oooooh. Well, we didn't know him until today, Apollonir.

Kori: And actually, there are two occasions that we know him. One is at the Academy itself and the other time was when we were launching our triple attack.

Ozpin: Triple... attack???

Clancy: Wait, you mean that triple attack you, your brother and Shadow just launched back at the battle?

Jason: Yes. But, it wasn't that strong the first time we launched it. It was a weak one as he was just an illusion back then. 

When Jason stated this, Ozpin, Apollonir and Qrow looked at each other, confused.

Qrow: Wait, you said this wasn't the first time?

Ozpin: And the first one was the weakest?

Jason: Yeah.

Kori: He was an illusion at first but, his beam wasn't.

Jason: And when Shadow joined in our combo attack back at the battle, the illusion vanished....

Apollonir: Hmmm...

Jay: So, you two did a triple attack with and without our new friend? Heheheheheheheheeeeeh!!! Pricelessssss phenomenom~~~

Alex: Easy there, Jay. We know how crazy and excited you are when it comes to over-powered stuff, like stated in the scrolls. (Holding out my scroll)

Jay: Oh, chill out, Wizard No: 2. I was actually intriged on what these two did. Wizard No: 1 is beyond compared as he is a sugar addict!

Haruto: Very funny.

Everyone giggled at that remark given by Jay Mercury. After laughing, they noticed was missing as everyone looked around.

Apollonir: Ummm... Where's Kouta?

Jason: Oh, about him, he said he needs to look into something.

Qrow: Something like what???

Kori: Well, as me and my brother are on our way back from our shopping spree with Kouta to buy some fruits, a kid came out of nowhere and tested his patience. So,.... heheheh....

Jason: He took care of him in his world...

Apollonir: He what?!

Kori: He wants to do it alone! He wanted us to let you guys know that he will be back once thatmatter is done.