Special Episode: Build Tenma Tribe and Team STRM meet up

My POV:

I am grabbed by the collar of my shirt, being carried single-handedly by "Purple Crocodile" dude whocalls himself Rogue as he forcefully pushes down a lever on his Sclash-Driver as it made a sound of a finisher just like a Game-Driver, delivering the finishing move at me.

-CRACK UP FINISH-

Rogue: Now, whatI am about to do toyou, is what I should done to Sento back in the third round, of OUR FIGHT!!!!!!

Just as Rogue was about to deliver his finishing punch at me right in front of my team, he reared back his fist, trying to gain momentum. However, his assault came to a halt when he reared his fist back, hitting something as hard as The Pandora Box which made me cover my mouth out of shock and embarrasement with both my hands.

Me: (Covering my mouth with both my hands) Oh my oum....

Rogue: WHAT?!?! Trying to distract me, are we?!?!

I shook my head weakly as Rogue kept touching something hard, then soft which is behind me.

???: Ooooohhh~~~ Looks like someone's being bold~~

When Rogue heard this, he swiftly look back, only to be faced by the same Dragon Masked girl that I knew of and it is none other than, Orochi Tenma, in which Rogue knows her too.

Rogue: Oooooohh shit... you...

Orochi then grabbed Rogue by the collarline of his chestplate and threw him, causing him to drop me tothe gro---

???: Okay, okay, hold it, hold it!! I think we missed out something here. Ahem Ahem!!! (Claps hand) Music!

(A/N: Music starts here.)

Deadpool: 5... 4... 3... 2...1 ... ACTION!! Why hello to you fellow readers and to my fellow Deadpool fans around the globe, your one and only Deadpool here, is here to address to you good motherfuckers here on behalf of A/N, WELCOME, to..... uuuuuuuhhhh (Looks at Title)..... right, to another Special episode on RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose which took place after the previous special episode called, 'Visiting an Old Friend' from Volume two, where we will be focusing on Shadow's Team and Orochi's Tribe and Mitchell and yang's reason why they're blushing. Wait a minute!! Orochi is a 8-headed dragon, right??? Then why the fuck is it a hot chick's name now?! Well, weeee should find out soon enough, then. Anyway, going to back to the fucking subject, keyliners, "We" don't own RWBY, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Build. RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is owned by Toei. If you think we are thieves, go fuck yourself in the ass.

So, sit tight, weapons out, and let the FUCKING GAME BEGIN!!!!!!