Volume 5: Downfall

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the thirteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Ruby and Yang are facing off against Emerald and Mercury. The half-sisters switch positions and leap forward to take on their opponents. Yang knocks into Emerald while Ruby takes on Mercury. He uses his left boot to kick Ruby's scythe out of her hands, and proceeds to mock her sarcastically.

Mercury: Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards - in a similar manner to what Ozpin taught her what to do. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and holds his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby, who picks up her scythe nonchalantly.

Ruby: Whatever it takes to shut you up.

Meanwhile, Nora is seen holding her hammer up defensively protecting Jaune, who is still healing Weiss.

Nora: You guys doing okay?

Jaune: I-I think so. She's coming to. I just wish this would go faster.

Rachel: Don't complain, Jaune. You're doing fine.

Nora: Rach is correct. How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your Semblance when you did.

Jaune: My Semblance?

Rachel: Yeah.

Nora: How else do you think you're healing her, dummy?

Jaune stares back at her in disbelief before looking back down at Weiss.

Jaune: No. I don't think I'm healing her. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... it feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify hers!

Nora: Wait, aren't you worried about running out?

Jaune: Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her.

Rachel: Jaune's got a point. He's got a lot. Lots of it.

Suddenly, Weiss opens up her eyes, stirring from her sleep.

Weiss: Jaune

Nora and Rachel smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Ren is taking on Hazel, who punches the former back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground.

Nora: REN!!

Jaune: Go! I've got her!

Rachel: No, we got her.

Nora nods at him before proceeding forward.

Weiss: Jaune... what's happening?

Jaune: You took a heavy hit, you need to stay with me while the others fight.