Special Episode: Lupinranger vs Patranger & Evol's surprise Deal

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 whereby we will be looking at Shadow bumping into a short firefight between the Lupinrangers' LupinKaiser and Patrangers' PatKaiser a...

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 whereby we will be looking at Shadow bumping into a short firefight between the Lupinrangers' LupinKaiser and Patrangers' PatKaiser and a surprise appearance of Kamen Rider Evol. Let's see what deal he has for us in this Special Episode today! This is also a 3k and above reader special so I hope you enjoy this, baby!! Do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

My POV:

I landed behind the school of Beacon Academy after being spearated from Ruby due to the ship that has crash landed on downtown Vale. I also noticed that there is a high population of Grimm behind the school. So, I drew Parablade in its gun mode out as I fired rounds at the Grimm while I conjoured a copy of my weapon in its gun mode and shot rounds with it as well. While firing the Grimm, some of the Grimm suddenly went down on their own as they withered away, much to my puzzled look on my face while killing off the Grimm.

Me: Okay.... back-up.... or unsuspecting visits???

I questioned myself as I turned both Parablades into its Axe form while extending out the handle as I started slashing and chopping the Grimm down to find the source of the shots that were fired killing the Grimm. As I tried trailing the source, I felt a loud 'THOOM!!' closeby and realized that there is a firefight going on between either huntsmen, huntresses and the Paladins.

As I was about to head towards the source, I found footprints on the ground, bigger than the Paladins. As I followed the trail of footprints, it was heading to the east side of the school and decided to follow the trail as I also heard guns being fired from there, too. When I reached the east side of the school, my interpretations were wrong as it appears to be a firefight/fight between two mechs.

Me: Whoa!!! Two mechs fighting each other.