Volume 1: The First Step

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the fourth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert. So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*I shot out a rocket from my rocket launcher and not only it hit the gong extremely hard, it blew up the gong too*

A/N: Alright...maybe I should have...bought a newstick...none of this would have happened...heheh... *looking at the remains of thegong* 

FLASHBACK:

A few years ago,

My POV:

I was in my dad's bedroom because he wanted to talk to me about something, privately. It wasn't family ties, personal things or missions, it was different as he passed something to me for safe-keeping. (A/N: And that time was when Shadow was 6 years old)

Shadow's dad: Son, I want you to have this.

Me: What is it, daddy??

My dad then picked up a small box, opening it and fished out, what it appears to be a petal of some sort and places it onto my hand.

Me: Ummm... Daddy? Why did you give me a flower petal??

Shadow's dad: (Chuckles a bit) Now, now, son. This isn't any ordinary Petal. This White Rose Petal... well... belonged to someone I knew once. And I want you, to have it. 

Me: Really? Who?

Shadow's dad: Yes. And who it belongs to, well... (thinking hard) ummm... It is best, if you know about it later, okay, son?

Me: Oh,... well, okay daddy. (looks down at rose petal)

Shadow's dad: That's my boy. Now, promise you keep it safe.

Me: I promise.

Shadow's dad: (nods while ruffling up my hair) Okay, son.

PRESENT:

My POV:

I woke up in shock, sweating profusely while both my eyes glowing for just a few seconds.

Me:(sigh) That dream again...(stretching) Welp...I shouldn't be bothered by itanyway...as after all, I vowed I'd take care of it, and that's the last thing I do. (covering my mouth as yawn)

As I got up from my sleeping bag, I started to look around for Ruby, Yang and the others as I didn't see them after what happened last night which could have been avoided.