Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 7 - Epilogue)

To be concluded here.

3rd Person's POV:

One day later,

At night,

It is night time and it's been a day now since the Grimm - "Aced" Game attack and Swartz's short assault in the game world as everyone around the World of Remnant are resuming with their everyday lives, some rested for the day and some still carrying out their chores outside and around work or their homes.

Back at the house at Mistral, the current group that are with our heroes are sleeping in for the night after what has happened, skipping dinner and supper. However, Shadow was standing at the Balcony, looking out at the breathe-taking view of Mistral as if being able to see the entire world from where he is.

He smiled to himself after his brilliant and good accomplishment with his Player Group, C.R. and the unknown Demon King of Time, Oma Zi-O, knowing that this wouldn't have been possible, if it weren't for them. As he looked out at the view, Oscar aka, Ozpin who now has control over Oscar's body walked towards Shadow as he spoke to him.

Ozpin: Like the majestic view???

My POV:

I turned my head to only look at Oscar walking towards me, knowing that it is Professor Ozpin that is talking to me.

Me: Yes. Beautiful, isn't it?

Ozpin: Yes.... it may be now, but.... but--

Me: I know what you are going to say, Oz. I know. Chaos will reign supreme in due time. But know this, if chaos reign, we will be ready. What happened yesterday is merely a warm up on what is bound to happen in the future.

Ozpin: And, we must, prepare for the worst... even if you lose your loved ones.

I looked back at the beautiful view.

Me: That's right. Every success, every failure.... there's always a cost. A price to pay.

As I said that, Ozpin placed his hand on my shoulder.

Ozpin: But still, you saved everyone in this world, together with your team.

Me: And Team CRDL.

Ozpin: Wait, say that again?

Me: Team CRDL. Due to their thick-headed and care-less behaviour, they managed to aid us and save the world with us. You should be grateful to have worthy Huntsmen like Team CRDL as well, Professor.

Ozpin: I see.... then I will be sure to thank them, in the mere future.

Me: (nods)

Ozpin: And I also thank you for uncovering the truth behind Tachibana's plans. Because if it weren't for your gaming abilities and thoughts, we wouldn't be here today.

Me: And I've obliged it. Your welcome. Now, you should get some sleep now, Oz. You are still exhausted after the battle at Haven.

Ozpin nod as he walked back inside the house to get some rest. After watching him leave me behind, I looked back to see Ultraman Dyna levitating silently in front of me.

 After watching him leave me behind, I looked back to see Ultraman Dyna levitating silently in front of me