Volume 3: A Worthless Hand, The Pharaoh & Stand's Alliance (PART 3)

Hey everyone! It's me, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the third part of this extra episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! This Episode takes place before Weiss and Yang's Doubles Round in the Vytal Festival Tournament. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*punches the gong real hard many times like Golden Wind*

3rd Person's POV:

After glitching for a transformation sequence, the glitch subsides for Shadow's team and Team JEWL to come face-to-face with a familiar bugster that Shadow fought before, to his shock.

(A/N: Genomes Bugster.)

Panic (??? Bugster): Guess who has returned, Shadow...

Shadow: ... you....

Panic (??? Bugster): Yes.... me....

Tenka: Uuuuuh, Doc? I thought you said-

Shadow: I know.... I thought the same...

Mitchell: He had to be back.... come on, man.... he was a pain back then before we even got here years ago....

Jon: Uhhhh, bro? Who's that?

Mitchell's brother asks.

Mitchell: Remember the time I told you I was held up by the devil as my friends and my Doctor are fighting against?

Jon: Yeah, why?

Rachel: That's the devil right there.

Rachel said, pointing at Genomes Bugster.

Jon looked at it while conjuring a pair of Ice Gauntlets of his own, with the gauntlets to conjure spikes on it, due to Jon's rage. Then, we all see Jon taking a few steps forward, to Shadow's confusion and to the Bugster's curiosity.

Panic (Genomes Bugster): Oh?

Jon: So, you're the one who held my brother up,.... due to that, that caused us to not have our Guys Night back then... now I know, it is all because of you....

Mitchell: Uhhh.... bro, what are you doing?

Jon: And now that I know you are the one who held him up years ago, I SHALL DESTROY YOU RIGHT HERE, AND RIGHT NOW WITH MY SEMBLANCE AND MY GAUNTLETS, MESSIEUR!!!!!