OC sneak peaks PART 1

Hello to one and all, to all RWBY, Kamen Rider fans and Avengers fans, and WELCOME to the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GET'EM!!!!!

So, Since tomorrow is the 1st September 2018, it's the first day of the September holidays and not just that, it's MRNEWMIND2007's birthday. So, give him a shout out and show him some love, follow him and support his stories as it would be appreciated. So,without further ado, let's see where MRNEWMIND2007's OC will show in today's sneak peak.

Episode 10:

As Shadow and his team, and Ruby's team, Jaune, Nora and Ren, Apollonir, Qrow, Pallad, Oscar and Haruto are walking out of the house to head towards Haven Academy, a similar figure that Shadow knows of is inside the house as he watches them leave the house without knowing that he was there.

Ryosuke: Battling against a god, eh??? Heh! I assure you, I'll show them who's god. But for now, I'll be supporting the "Winning" Team in beating them.

He says this as he used his semblance to activate Evol's Semblance by conjouring a blackhole to transport himelf into another location as the doors of the house is closed by Apollonir looking at the crowd walking towards Haven Academy.

Episode 12:

A White Fang soldier got thrown into the hall with everyone staring at him as he is now unconcious.

Ryosuke: Well hello. Am in the right room???

When everyone heard someoene asking that question, they turned their heads to look at a teenage-boy, shocked to see that a White Fang Member got thrown from outside, to here for a seventeen year-old to do that. (A/N: And yes, you'll be 17.)

Ryosuke: Well, looks like I'm in the right room, then.

Hazel: Who the hell are you, child?!

Ozpin: Qrow. be careful. I sense a great deal of aura, darkness and light within him

Ryosuke: I'm not just a kid... I'm Kamen Rider Evol--

He stopped halfway as he cranked the Lever of his Evol-Driver as he turned into Evol Blackhole NEO form.

-BLACKHOLE! BLACKHOLE! BLACKHOLE REVOLUTION!! FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!-

Ryosuke: --NEO!

He states as he dashed towards Hazel, Mercury and Emerald by using his Time Acceleration.

Episode 13:

Ryosuke: You go get to Black-hair and red-dress.

Shadow: Okay, so.... what are you gonna do when I'm not around???

Ryosuke: Since this, Hazel is fighting dirty, it is time that I too, fight, "Dirty"! HEY Hazel!!!!

He attracts his attention as Hazel is now facing Ryosuke instead of Ruby, Ozpin and Qrow.

Ryosuke: (Pressing the Button on the Evol-Trigger while cranking the lever of the Driver as he walked towards Hazel) Pick on someone your own size!

-READY GO! FEVER FLOW!-

Ryosuke: (Looks at mybest friend) One C.G.I Fight, order up. (Walks away towards Hazel)

Clancy: Oh man... Shadow, what you are about to see is something you'd never seen before

Shadow: I know Clan. This is ONE HUGE MUSCLIZED C.G.I FIGHT, COMING UP!!!!

They both interpreted this as Ryosuke is in his Evol Kaiju NEO Form as he jumped up as he lands towards Hazel giving him a punch while Hazel did the same but in defensive position as he and Ryosuke are about to clash fists with each other

Episode 14:

Shadow: Ryosuke, Clan... welcome to the team.

Ryosuke: Heheh.

Clancy: Thanks. I always wanted to be in a group to stop Gods.

Ryosuke: Hey! That's my line.

And that's all for now. No spoilers allowed in this sneak peak.

So, if you ladies and gentlemen and other deviants really, really love it, comment down below on the comment section if you want me to try something and make up for it. So, thank you so much for reading this. And if you enjoy it, please do leave a comment and add the story to your faves cause' that would be "Muteki" awesome and greatly appreciated, but if you didn't, please do leave a comment on how I can improve myself as well.

And also, this is the first time I'm doing a sneak peakon the last few episodes so, hope you enjoypart one of this sneak peak. This sneak peak is speacially for MRNEWMIND2007 as it is his birthday today, so give him a shout out here and his stories. Give votes, kind comments and doshow him some love on his birthday as it'll be appreciated. So, MRNEWMIND2007, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, BRO!!!

And, if this happens to be the first literature that you have seen by me, pleaseconsider leaving a watch to become part of "Ride-Player Troopers" (It's what I prefer to call my watchers) today if you want to see more of the rest of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose insert. Apart from that, thank you so much again forreading this, and I'll see you Ride-Players (readers) on the next episode ofour RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! Until then! See you on the next game! Staylighted up! Stay Frosty! Stay Brave! Be Nice! SEE YA!!!!