Volume 5: The Infinity War Begins (AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS SPECIAL) (PART 2.1)

(A/N: Music starts here at 0:08.)

The lights turn on to show the curtains opening sideways. As the curtains open up, it then to show the poster of the insert as Kermit and Ms. Piggy made their way up at the stage in front of the title as they showed and revealed themselves in this very insert.

 Piggy made their way up at the stage in front of the title as they showed and revealed themselves in this very insert

(A/N: This picture title.)

Kermit: HI HO!!!

Ms. Piggy: Hello, everybody!

Kermit: OH MY GOODNESS!

Ms. Piggy: It is so good to see you here.

(A/N: Music stops at 0:30 in the middle of Kermit's speech down below.)

Kermit: HI HOOO!! And welcome everyone to the FINAL, and yet the twentieth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose - The AVENGERS INFINITY WARS SPECIAL PART 2.1! (Waving my entire body about while saying, 'yay!') YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Piggy: This is like going to WWE Monday Night RAW, Kermie.

Kermit: I know. We've done it last time, and we can do it again right here, Piggy.

Ms. Piggy: Yes, and speaking from both Kermie and myself, the original diva~

Kermit: Yes, that's true as well.

Ms. Piggy: I just wanted to say, how honoured w--

???: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.Piggy: Wha-??

Kermit: Oh no.

A huge blood-like portal appeared as Salem and Tyrian with his new tail emerged as they loomed above the stars,

Salem: It's already bad enough, that Shadow and his group of followers have taken the Relic of Knowledge. NOW! We have to share our space! With a pile of livestocks such as you fools!!

Kermit: (worried) Livestock???

Ms. Piggy: WHAT?!

Tyrian: It ain't easy being greeeeeeen, frog?

Kermit: Umm, yeah?

Tyrian: Well how about, (leaning closer to Kermit with a crazed look as Kermit arched back) it ain't easy being a pair of frog legs?