Volume 5: Dread in the Air

Hey everyone, and WELCOME to the second episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose!! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*a swarm of lancers and a queen lancer chases after Weiss as Haruto burns them into crisps*

3rd Person's POV:

Professor Lionheart sits in his office with his head in his hands, looking disturbed. He then flinches at the sound of magic in the room. He turns to where the sound came from to see Arunbura, showing off his magic skills. Someone then opens the door to the room, and that person is Dr. Watts.

Watts: Are we ready?

Another Pallad: She's already awaiting for your presence. 

Another Pallad then uses his Dark-like Parablagun as a walking stick. Lionheart lifts his head to look at Watts as he closes the door behind him and steps into the room. A brief exchange of looks is made as Lionheart turns his head away from Watts who smirks in response. The three soon enter a secret hallway adjacent to the office. At the end of the curved hallway is a circular room containing a Seer Grimm.

 At the end of the curved hallway is a circular room containing a Seer Grimm

(A/N: Seer Grimm

(A/N: Seer Grimm.)

Watts: After you.

Lionheart's POV:

Watts pushes me closer to the Seer Grimm.

Me: Your Grace, are... you there?