Wedding part 1

Wedding day:
2 months later...........
Brittany POV:
So I woke up at 5am and got dressed into some comfy clothes. Because it was so early and no one had woken up yet, I thought I would go down to the set and just dance. I couldn't think of anything better to do. It was pretty much my last couple of hours without a man in my life so I spent a few hours down there. i ended up dancing to the song tied to you- the duet song trevor and i did in season 2. I was so careful though i barely did any flips. once i had finished i knew the morning sickness would start coming so i rushed to the bathroom but it was too late. i was a mess. i could feel something runnig down my leg- it looked like blood. i screamed and then everything went black.

Victoria POV
I woke up at about 5:30 am knowing that Brittany would be awake and would be getting ready by now but when I went downstairs to see if anyone was there. No one was there- not even Brittany. I started to panic. I had checked everywhere and there were still no sign of Brittany. Finally I woke the others to tell them I was going to the studio to look for her cause that's the only place she could be and so the others came with me and off we went.

We started literally running. I was so worried about Brittany. We got to the studio and I went running in calling Brittany's name as I went. I eventually found her. Lying on the floor in blood and vomit. I was crying and screaming at the same time. I was so glad I had found her. I got Jordan and Alex to call an ambulance and then I got Jennie and Brittany's sister to help me lift Brittany up and into the seat.

We thought we had known what had happened. Obviously the vomit was Brittany's morning sickness that she had complained to us for the past week about. And the blood we didn't know. But then Alexandra spoke up thinking it might have been a miscarriage. I was scared. I finally got onto the phone with Isaac who, with Lamar, Zac and Trevor came rushing down to the studio. Trevor was mortified and speechless and looked like he was going to cry. As soon as he got into he room he was literally gobsmacked. I tried comforting him all the way to the hospital though. At this rate, Trevor and Brittany's wedding day want going to plan. I was so disappointed.