Trouble!! (part 2)

~~ A/N Sorry for such a short update, I just thought you would like to know what happens after~~

Trevor POV
I was so scared. I didnt talk to anyone during the ride in the ambulance. I was worried about Brittany and the baby. I just didn't know what was going to happen. Worst of, it was our wedding day!
We finally got to the hospital and the nurse cane in, after lots of check ups, to say it was ok for me and one other person to go in and see her. I thought Michelle should've gone cause she was the most worried but it ended up being Brittany's sister because family comes first. We walked into the room and Brittany was sitting up against the bed head reading a magazine while drinking a cup of water. We both ran over to Brittany giving her hugs and kisses. We asked if she was ok and she insisted she was.

After the nurse had checked that Brittany was ok- they had to make sure the baby was. Brit just looked at me with this worried and anxious look. She was terrified and so was I. She put the ultra sound up to Brits belly and she listened to the heart beat. She took off her stethoscope and came to the conclusion.
"To your surprise, the baby is in the best condition. You just lost blood that's all and it's perfectly normal for that to happen at this stage in the pregnancy. It also means you are free to go home." She said.
I just picked up Brits face and kissed her so much. I was so happy everything was ok. We finally packed up her things and made our way out of the hospital with everyone else eager to start getting ready for the wedding.

The Next Step: 6 Years Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें